Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GO RAVENS 2013 Superbowl Champions!!!!ET FRIGGEN A!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Nuff said lol game time in 15!!!!

Bal 34
Sf 31

FINAL!!!!!!!!

ETA: This post was made in all good fun and in the spirit of good sportsmenship. It has even made it as a Featured Post!!!!! I know it's a public forum and all but it is still MY post and with all the negativity on what anyone thinks someone did 12 effin years ago can make their own post and debate there. Not here. Thanx for taking what was supposed to be fun and turning it into a typical MC cyber fight. Smh
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Replies (181-184):
maryroses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I didn't say anything stupid.  But I forgot I am talking to bandwagon fans here so your level of intelligence is limited.  Name calling is all you got.  

Quoting Anonymous:

That's great too bad it doesn't fix stupid for you

Quoting maryroses:

oh believe me...this post has added many laughs to my day.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't worry honey your life will get better

Quoting maryroses:

bahahhahaaa....so your a bandwagon fan.  Nice.   Yet I was being negative and what else did you say yet you call me a dumb bitch while hiding behind the anon posts.  You also put words in my mouth.  I didn't say anyone cheated. I am glad you were rooting for the Ravens.  

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is a friggen loser and so not worth my time lol dumb bitches are thick headed, immature and sore losers. She can only assume im a Ravens fan i rooted for the team i thought had a great chance at winning and yes i do know football like she said lmao!! All niner fans can do is whine and say they cheated just like all teams who win superbowl cheated lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes, how miserable you must be to live your life with a ton of negativty. I'm from Baltimore and Ravens fans are everywhere, you just never noticed them before.

Quoting maryroses:

That's not true.  I am just ride or die for my team.  I have never met a Ravens fan in my life until last night.  Just find it comical that they are coming from around every corner this morning.  I will sit here and enjoy my CM while drinking from my Niners glass laughing at the anonymous losers thank you very much.  I bet you know thing about football anyway.  That is why you have no response for my statement.  Without Ray Lewis and Ed Reed the Ravens are nothing.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Nobodys "hiding" and if i wanted to i coulda just said it to you rudely but why lower myself and stand right next to you? But if you're one of those fans that do nothing but talk crap and nothing more...good day to you

Quoting maryroses:

I am a Niners fan, what do you want a standing ovation.  At least I am not hiding behind anonymous.  Good luck next year.  My team will still be standing...will yours?  bwhahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

Quoting Anonymous:

This is a fun post don't fill it with that little bit of negativity. Thanx

Quoting maryroses:

The Ravens have fans now.  How convenient.  Niners 4 life!

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM
So glad the Ravens won!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I don't understand how this kind of post can have any drama. LOL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maryroses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 PM

BTW: your post was not a featured post and if you don't want drama stop talking shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured