Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"Oh Hell No!" - How to lose a friend in 5 minutes. *Update*

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 236 Replies
4 moms liked this

I'm mad and I need to vent.

So, I have this "friend" who's kids I used to babysit all the time for free so she and her BF could go out. I never minded doing it and last weekend was the most recent time.

I love her boys to death, and I know how to take care of her eldest so that's why I'm her go-to baby sitter and I've always been cool with it. Her eldest had a botched circumcision and has had to have 4 surgeries so far to try to repair it and because of that I didn't get my son cut. I know its rare, but when its happened to a kid you know and love its just really close to home and scary so I opted out.

My hubs and I haven't been out since I was 3 months pregnant, the babies are 5 months old now and I asked my friend to watch the kids for 3 or 4 hours so we could go out next weekend.

She didn't just say no, she said, "Oh Hell No! I'm not changing a diaper for a kid with an uncut dick, that shits nasty". I laughed because I thought she was joking but she wasn't. She actually got mad at me for laughing at her and said if I want my kid to have a nasty dick that's his problem but shes not going to "be subjected to such filth". And ugh, why can't she just say penis? Why does she have to say dick... such an ugly word when you're talking about a baby. That eerked me too lol.

So, I lost my only mom friend and she lost her free babysitter.

So, she called me a few times this morning and I didn't answer, texted me but I didn't respond, she showed up and I wasn't going to answer the door but she started yelling my name, saying we need to talk and since my upstairs neighbor works nights I let her in, I didn't want her waking him up.

She kinda apologized, but kinda didn't. She said "I'm sorry for the things I said, but" (But always negates the apology, in my opinion) "you just need to understand where I'm coming from. It's nasty to leave his dick like that and it's hard to clean and you really need to get it fixed. I'll be happy to watch him if you just get it fixed."

So, I went into bitch mode. 

I said "There is nothing to fix, because I left him the way he was made. He is not broken... your son's is though, and I never told you to go get it fixed. I took care of it. I cleaned it, medicated it and never said a word about the way it looks. You know why? Becuase he's a FUCKING baby. I want you to leave, you are not welcome here anymore, good luck finding another friend who's going to know how to take care of him and will be willing to do it for free, I'm done here."

Then she told me that if she had known I would be such a selfish bitch she never would have started talking to me. lol I love when people call you exactly what they are. I'm not even mad now. Good riddance.

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I would be peeved also. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
3 moms liked this
You'll find a better one....i promise..lol
LivysMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow. Seriously? I think she'll wish she'd watched her words when she's sitting at home on Friday nights.

MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
You are too nice.....I would have given her an earful. Talk about ungrateful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsFlores_2006
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
What a bitch, sounds like ur better off with out...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

that sucks I'm sorry

keisha613
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Good for you.  She was fine talking help from you but showed her true colors when you needed her.  Not a good friend at all.

1boy1girlmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Wow.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Wow, what a crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
What did u say?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)