Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sent dh to the store, and wtf??? update 3 again?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh went to the store to get baby formula, and apparently disappeared. It has been an hour, I called 3 times and he did not answer. The baby just drank her last bottle, and he is still at the store? He has not called back, or texted. And we live behind the store. It's a 5-8 minute walk.

He it's not a football fan. He doesn't like any sports

Update

He came home with formula wipes and toilet paper. He said that he tried to deposit money into his friends account, but couldn't, so waited for his friend to come to get the money. (he got a loan in his friends name and is paying it back). He didn't say why he didn't answer his phone. But he is home.

Update 2

I asked about the phone, and he said that it was busy, so he was on the phone.

And I did not go to the store because it's cold, the baby was asleep, and I have a 3 year old and no car.

Update.

Its 10 30, he said he would be right back, then left. I thought he was going to throw out the broken chair that he said he was going to do tonight. The chair OS still there. I textured and asked what he us doing. I called no answer to either. So he had been gone about 20 minutes. I would like to as that his phone ours not dead, he was charging out all afternoon and just took it of an hour ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Happened to me once...... Only I was the vagina -_- did I have penis insurance? Hell no.

Lol totally kidding

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purpleducky:

He tripped along the way and his penis accidently landed in a vagina and now he is exchanging insurance information.

This is why you should always invest in penis insurance.

shit like this happens everyday.

Jentily
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM

did he come home yet? 

billiejo79
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM

bump

MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Maybe he is browsing. If the baby just ate, yall should be fine for a bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
It's the beginning of the month, so between FS & WIC, the stores are undoubtedly crowded and/or sold out and he had to go to other stores
pampire
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM

That's how it is whenever SO goes out to do errnads.  he is ADHD so he gets easily distracted by.hyper focused on stuff that isn't on his to-do list.  He once took so long that our dog jumped out the van window and went into the store to find him!  At least he has gotten better about getting what is on the list.  when we first got together it was like sending jack to town to sell the cow, except I'd be lucky if he brought homw magic beans!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Anything yet?
marie2409
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elliem87
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM
They too have Allstate

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purpleducky:

He tripped along the way and his penis accidently landed in a vagina and now he is exchanging insurance information.

This is why you should always invest in penis insurance.

shit like this happens everyday.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Maybe he met one of his buddies at the store and they are standing in the parking lot yakking it up.

Hope he come home soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)