Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sent dh to the store, and wtf??? update 3 again?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh went to the store to get baby formula, and apparently disappeared. It has been an hour, I called 3 times and he did not answer. The baby just drank her last bottle, and he is still at the store? He has not called back, or texted. And we live behind the store. It's a 5-8 minute walk.

He it's not a football fan. He doesn't like any sports

Update

He came home with formula wipes and toilet paper. He said that he tried to deposit money into his friends account, but couldn't, so waited for his friend to come to get the money. (he got a loan in his friends name and is paying it back). He didn't say why he didn't answer his phone. But he is home.

Update 2

I asked about the phone, and he said that it was busy, so he was on the phone.

And I did not go to the store because it's cold, the baby was asleep, and I have a 3 year old and no car.

Update.

Its 10 30, he said he would be right back, then left. I thought he was going to throw out the broken chair that he said he was going to do tonight. The chair OS still there. I textured and asked what he us doing. I called no answer to either. So he had been gone about 20 minutes. I would like to as that his phone ours not dead, he was charging out all afternoon and just took it of an hour ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (91-96):
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Hahahahahaha

Quoting Reality_check:

cheating. smell his crotch when he gets back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blondie0234
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM

definently sounds odd!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Honestly, this sounds a lot like a drug problem, rather than cheating.  My dad was on drugs and he used to tell me he was going to the store and not return for hours upon hours.  When he'd come home, he'd have a 2-liter or something and tell me that he'd been at the store buying it.  For hours.  I was a teenager and knew better. 

Two_Hearts
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Yea ,it sounds like something is going on ..especially if this is not normal behaviour.

KJH78
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Not sure but it seems unusual. It's not too much to ask that he let you know he is going somewhere.....and at night...I'd be upset. To me nothing good happens at 10:30pm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Stop being such a needy wife.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh went to the store to get baby formula, and apparently disappeared. It has been an hour, I called 3 times and he did not answer. The baby just drank her last bottle, and he is still at the store? He has not called back, or texted. And we live behind the store. It's a 5-8 minute walk.

He it's not a football fan. He doesn't like any sports

Update

He came home with formula wipes and toilet paper. He said that he tried to deposit money into his friends account, but couldn't, so waited for his friend to come to get the money. (he got a loan in his friends name and is paying it back). He didn't say why he didn't answer his phone. But he is home.

Update 2

I asked about the phone, and he said that it was busy, so he was on the phone.

And I did not go to the store because it's cold, the baby was asleep, and I have a 3 year old and no car.

Update.

Its 10 30, he said he would be right back, then left. I thought he was going to throw out the broken chair that he said he was going to do tonight. The chair OS still there. I textured and asked what he us doing. I called no answer to either. So he had been gone about 20 minutes. I would like to as that his phone ours not dead, he was charging out all afternoon and just took it of an hour ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)