Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Irresponsible Baby-making.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

This is what DH and I did this morning.

It started off inocently. He knows that I am not on BC right now because I had to find a different Dr., and I ran out before my new appointment. So, we have been using the pull out method - for almost a month now.. We've only had sex maybe once a week, and it's worked thus far. (I think.)

Well, we were into it pretty good, almost at the point of climax, and he says "I had a dream last night that we had another baby. It was a boy. Baby, I really want a boy." He didn't much get that out of his mouth before he came. I was in shock. He tells me almost weekly how 2 is enough. We have 2 girls, one has learning disabilities. Sure, I'd love to have another baby - but after what I went through with labor and delivery with #2 (she had problems while I was preggo with her, and she ended up being an emergency c-section), honestly, I'm scared to death of going through that again.

I truly think DH said that only because it felt "too good" to pull out. It was just much easier for him, and he's *praying* he didn't knock me up.

I'm pretty torn. I'm so pissed that he did that.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

ask him?  duh

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM

lol. dh likes the thought of knocking me up. its a turn on for him. but then, we can afford to just keep popping them out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I could beat that in terms of irresponsibility, but I don't feel like getting bashed.
flawskii
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Just out of curiosity but do you really think the "pull out method" will really keep you from getting pregnant?

CafeMom Tickers
Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Scary or not, if the deed is done it's done.  If you do wind up pregnant look on it as a blessing and who knows, maybe you'll get your son.  If not, beware the middle child of 3 girls--we're wicked :)

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM

What a dick move

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:25 PM

It would most definitely be a blessing! BUT. I just don't really know if I could handle another baby right now. If ever.

And I know I shouldn't say that, because I did the deed, and knew full well what I was doing. :(

I'm almost 100% positive that DH does NOT want another baby. He just said it.

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Scary or not, if the deed is done it's done.  If you do wind up pregnant look on it as a blessing and who knows, maybe you'll get your son.  If not, beware the middle child of 3 girls--we're wicked :)

1234abcd4321
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM

buy some condoms mama! i couldn't handle 3.. and who knows if he'll even get his boy. you gotta protect yourself from this foolish man who clearly loses perspective in the heat of the moment  :)

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I wish I could get knocked up that easily.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I'm sorry if I upset you.. That really sucks. :(

Quoting AllieReed:

I wish I could get knocked up that easily.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)