Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got into a physical altercation with a woman over my lil daughter....

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 157 Replies
My daughter who is 12 got into a fight with her best friend on FB on Friday. I approached the mother of this best friend about this situation. I asked that the nasty post be taken down. Then I told her please have your daughter come by Sunday so the girls can talk it out. Well the sister of this girl decided to take matter into her own hands. She's 21 yo + she came over with her lil sister who got in that FB fight with my lil daughter. Well at 1st the conversation was going well until she started to force my daughter to apologize. Then she was starting to talk shit... I said whoa who do you think you are to talk to my daughter like that?? She told her lil sister to hit my daughter. I said oh hell no... the older sister got in my face while we were arguing. She hit her face into my face. As soon as she did thAt, I grabbed her throat. She punched me on the side of my face so I threw 3 hard punches in her face. Her mother comes running out screaming at me ready to fight me. My daughter ran in to get my SO who had to grab me to get in the house. We called the cops because the mother came screaming at my door banging on it as well. The woman that I got into an altercation called her boyfriend over. The cops came in time. I told them what had happened. They said what I did was right because it was a in a defense. I was ready to get arrested because I knew I was wrong for punching her face 3x. The cops came back over after talking with those ladies. The ladies wanted me arrested but the cops said the 21 yo daughter would have to be arrested as well. I can't believe that I got into a physical altercation tonight. I'm a grown woman trying to live my life peacefully.... I should have walked away but she would have attacked me from the behind. I fucked her face up bad. She should have not threw the 1st punch. Now I have to start planning to find a new place over this stupid shit tonight. What would you have done?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM

well uh........huh...i got nothing for ya

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Weelll then
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting D.O.E.:

well uh........huh...i got nothing for ya

happy41ce
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

um i would have not allowed anyone to come over..i mean you kinda brought it on yourself having them come into YOUR place to begin with..it could have been avoided had you just told your daughter to just stop speaking to her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM
6 moms liked this

I would love to have seen this on Cops.

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
How did you hear all that was said?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM
3 moms liked this
You are right. You were defending yourself. She had no right to touch you. Period!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Oh wow. What was the nasty post about?

Rbrown72707
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Call Jerry Springer and duke it out on TV!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Do you live in a trailer park? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)