Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got into a physical altercation with a woman over my lil daughter....

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter who is 12 got into a fight with her best friend on FB on Friday. I approached the mother of this best friend about this situation. I asked that the nasty post be taken down. Then I told her please have your daughter come by Sunday so the girls can talk it out. Well the sister of this girl decided to take matter into her own hands. She's 21 yo + she came over with her lil sister who got in that FB fight with my lil daughter. Well at 1st the conversation was going well until she started to force my daughter to apologize. Then she was starting to talk shit... I said whoa who do you think you are to talk to my daughter like that?? She told her lil sister to hit my daughter. I said oh hell no... the older sister got in my face while we were arguing. She hit her face into my face. As soon as she did thAt, I grabbed her throat. She punched me on the side of my face so I threw 3 hard punches in her face. Her mother comes running out screaming at me ready to fight me. My daughter ran in to get my SO who had to grab me to get in the house. We called the cops because the mother came screaming at my door banging on it as well. The woman that I got into an altercation called her boyfriend over. The cops came in time. I told them what had happened. They said what I did was right because it was a in a defense. I was ready to get arrested because I knew I was wrong for punching her face 3x. The cops came back over after talking with those ladies. The ladies wanted me arrested but the cops said the 21 yo daughter would have to be arrested as well. I can't believe that I got into a physical altercation tonight. I'm a grown woman trying to live my life peacefully.... I should have walked away but she would have attacked me from the behind. I fucked her face up bad. She should have not threw the 1st punch. Now I have to start planning to find a new place over this stupid shit tonight. What would you have done?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Replies (131-140):
Jentily
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

until she sees her dear mom get her ass kicked next time. 

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Just a slight headache. My daughter is sorry that it escalated to this. She knows now I will have her back no matter what.

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

I'm a pacifist so I would have handed out flyers and laid down in front of her...

Sorry that happened. How's your face? How's your daughter?

AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM
What classy examples these little girls have...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Sounds like a trailer trash family that i would never allow my children to be friends with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I think given the situation that was at hand it was handled correctly, maybe i didnt say that orgionally....however I would never have asked the girl over in the first place. I think time and space is usually good in these situations with teens.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

The sister was telling her to beat my daughter up in front of me. I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes it's best to let teens (and preteens) sort out their own situations with friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Because no one who lives in a apartments or houses or mansions ever get into fights, right? The type of home you live in determines your personality?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you live in a trailer park? 

CorisMom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I think adrenaline takes over and I would have reacted the same way. Sorry, Momma.
AuntFib
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Wow!  That got ugly real quick!

It's hard to say what one would have done in that situation because it sounds like it happened so fast!  I would like to think that I would've closed the door on the sisters when the older one started getting mouthy, but I was not the one dealing with it, so I really don't know.  Tempers and adrenaline pump quickly when we feel we need to defend our family or ourselves.  Not really a lot of time to think before you react.

Jcothrine
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

what? the OP wanted her own grandmother to have been raped? am i reading that right?

no woman should ever have to go through that...

JC

Quoting Anonymous:

OP hopes her grandma was raped mulitple times, instead of grandma just being promiscuous... It was a large drama the other night

Quoting Anonymous:

did i miss something??

Quoting Anonymous:

At least she didnt say she hoped your daughter was raped....

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
#1 Always bring yhe mountain to mohammad: aka dont ever allow yourself tp be drawn to someone elses residanceif there is bad blood/issues. Because take this exact situation, had it happened at their home..YOU WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL. Because they were at your home and started crap you were defending your child and home etc. If ot were at there home you would be accused pf comming over and at minimum herassment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

What the fuck does color have to do with anything???  I am what you would call "white" and I would have done the same thing.  Second that bitch laid her hand on me, I would have kicked her ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

are you black or white trash?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)