Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got into a physical altercation with a woman over my lil daughter....

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter who is 12 got into a fight with her best friend on FB on Friday. I approached the mother of this best friend about this situation. I asked that the nasty post be taken down. Then I told her please have your daughter come by Sunday so the girls can talk it out. Well the sister of this girl decided to take matter into her own hands. She's 21 yo + she came over with her lil sister who got in that FB fight with my lil daughter. Well at 1st the conversation was going well until she started to force my daughter to apologize. Then she was starting to talk shit... I said whoa who do you think you are to talk to my daughter like that?? She told her lil sister to hit my daughter. I said oh hell no... the older sister got in my face while we were arguing. She hit her face into my face. As soon as she did thAt, I grabbed her throat. She punched me on the side of my face so I threw 3 hard punches in her face. Her mother comes running out screaming at me ready to fight me. My daughter ran in to get my SO who had to grab me to get in the house. We called the cops because the mother came screaming at my door banging on it as well. The woman that I got into an altercation called her boyfriend over. The cops came in time. I told them what had happened. They said what I did was right because it was a in a defense. I was ready to get arrested because I knew I was wrong for punching her face 3x. The cops came back over after talking with those ladies. The ladies wanted me arrested but the cops said the 21 yo daughter would have to be arrested as well. I can't believe that I got into a physical altercation tonight. I'm a grown woman trying to live my life peacefully.... I should have walked away but she would have attacked me from the behind. I fucked her face up bad. She should have not threw the 1st punch. Now I have to start planning to find a new place over this stupid shit tonight. What would you have done?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in a trailer.  I don't think I would allow my children to be friends with your kids.  You are way too judgemental. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like a trailer trash family that i would never allow my children to be friends with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I dont think you did anything wrong, you lay your hands on my kid, I lay my hands on  you.

twitchandsnore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't and don't  let my 12 year old have a facebook.  There's enough ways for kids to be cruel without throwing via the internet into the mix.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

classy

tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I would not have let my 12 yr old have a fb account, so it would not have been an issue. I have raised teens in the fb era and it is possible to avoid this drama. I would not have asked the kid to come over to talk. If I had allowed the account, I would have just had my kid unfriend the person. STUPID!!!!

meangreen18
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
seeing as it was at your house, same thing. my dad always taught me if someone started a fight with me, make sure I finished it. kudos to you mama.
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM
If she hit me I would have called and pressed charges.
Sorry to hear you had a bad night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksueditz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't understand the moms saying not to invite the mother/daughter over to work it out. She knows the family, the girls have been friends for years. Why wouldn't she invite them over to talk about it? As for having her daughter's back, that's her job. A mother is an advocate and a protector. And even if the daughter deactivated her account or UN- friended the other girl, the content would still be there.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Takin' stuff out of context and then flappin' about it is wrong. That wasn't the extent of the whole post and she apologized.

It takes a bigger person to do what she did then the crass anons who speak from their toothless wonders.

Quoting Jcothrine:

what? the OP wanted her own grandmother to have been raped? am i reading that right?

no woman should ever have to go through that...

JC

Quoting Anonymous:

OP hopes her grandma was raped mulitple times, instead of grandma just being promiscuous... It was a large drama the other night

Quoting Anonymous:

did i miss something??

Quoting Anonymous:

At least she didnt say she hoped your daughter was raped....

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thank you ....

Quoting redneckmama4:

Takin' stuff out of context and then flappin' about it is wrong. That wasn't the extent of the whole post and she apologized.

It takes a bigger person to do what she did then the crass anons who speak from their toothless wonders.

Quoting Jcothrine:

what? the OP wanted her own grandmother to have been raped? am i reading that right?

no woman should ever have to go through that...

JC

Quoting Anonymous:

OP hopes her grandma was raped mulitple times, instead of grandma just being promiscuous... It was a large drama the other night

Quoting Anonymous:

did i miss something??

Quoting Anonymous:

At least she didnt say she hoped your daughter was raped....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured