Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh won't talk to me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So i told him to get out if he is going to act like a two year old. Our relationship is really on the rocks and he won't even talk to me. He sits and acts like i don't exist yet accuses me of cheating. I'm freaking 3 months pregnant with #2 and he accuses me of having as fling on the aside. Yeah right! I told him the person accusing is usually the one doing wrong. I'm just over it. I told him if he can't even talk to me he can leave, i don't care anymore.

He is mad bcuz he says "i don't do anything for him". Sorry but i work 40, do all the laundry and clean the house...i try the best i can
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Good riddance!! You've got a good head on your shoulders, if he's accusing he's the one doing it. Good for you knowing that. I'm not saying that you should divorce the guy, but you certainly shouldn't put up with his bullshit. When the baby comes it's going to be nothing but stress, you don't need him adding to that. Try to give him some attention, talk it out, do counseling if you can. If he won't stop the nonsense though, he should go.

anotherhalf
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I hope you work this out one way or the other because once the baby comes the stress level is only going to increase.  Good luck.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say he wants more of your attention and he is accusing you because he feels you probably are not attentive enough to him anymore.

He is basically beggin you to pay attention to him.

Momyplease
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I try to give him more attention, but really he is mad at me bcuz i told him we need to figure out a better way to discipline our 1 1/2 year old bcuz what we are doing isn't working. That's ridiculous in my opinion. He wants me up his butt, yet he is an ass to me probably 65% of the time. And he blames it on the fact that i go to sleep before he does...ok I'm tired!!!
MsMcWithey
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
You two have two options: Fix it or walk away. Simple as that. Figure out what's important and what you're willing to do or not, and make a decision instead of wasting each other's time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
That's what i keep saying. I don't want him to leave but if he isn't willing to fix it or work on it like adults not much i can do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM

He is seeking attention...my husband was the same way and thus that is why we are divorcing...I am taking care of one child, I didn't marry him to have to take care of him like he is a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I know. There was a time when my SO was accusing me of something I didn't do when all along he was the one doing shit. Effin unbelievable! When I was still working, he would always get jealous and insecure but now that I'm a SAHM, he's the one doing shit. He knows I'm not doing no shit because I'm always at the house. Men are such hypocrites!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Exactly.....

Quoting Anonymous:

He is seeking attention...my husband was the same way and thus that is why we are divorcing...I am taking care of one child, I didn't marry him to have to take care of him like he is a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)