Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you turn people in to immigration?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

This bitch pissed me off and she's here illegally. I want to get her in trouble. How??

USA btw.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

call the ins.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

oh this is going to be great. Not sure, but we have many in my area that shouldn't be here either so I'd be interested to find out.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

lmao wow its called ICE google the number. But I doubt they will come. They are kind of undermanned and overworked ATM. suck it up buttercup

poshkat
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Ask the google gods
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh it's turndembitchesin.org
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

If she's not a criminal, they honestly won't care. Bigger fish to fry like drug dealers and sex traffickers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll call everyday if I have to. Or I'll purposely get into a physical altercation so when the police come they can arrest her or both of us and then send her ass packing :)

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

lmao wow its called ICE google the number. But I doubt they will come. They are kind of undermanned and overworked ATM. suck it up buttercup

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM

LOL good luck with that. I believe she has to be caught doing something illegal (other than just being in the country) first. I know here they have to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Where you from? My husband works for ICE.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll call everyday if I have to. Or I'll purposely get into a physical altercation so when the police come they can arrest her or both of us and then send her ass packing :)

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM
They have that pesky three strikes and your out law. It pertains to felonies, not misdemeanors

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)