Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I made a huge mistake more info pg 16

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I recently visited a friend I shouldnt have. A guy I once dated. He has extreme ptsd from iraq. Anyway I had a drink on his hotel room and next thing I know hes having unprotected sex with me. He told me he put ghb in my drink to make me horny. But I passed out. I didnt do anything about it. I know this is fu@#ed but since then ive had swollen lymph nodes, fever, dizziness. He told me he also was on meth after. He shut off his phone and Facebook. Im terrified to tell my husband. :( this is so messed up
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I never planned on sex with him. He was just discharged from the marines and was robbed. He needed help renting a room in town. Ghb is roofies (sp?) Ive never cheated on my husband

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

did you agree to the sex but not the drugs?

on going there were you planning to have sex with him... why were you going to his hotel room :(

sounds date rapey to me.. i dont know what GHB is but if he druged you and you woke up with him having sex with you thats rape.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Why would you go to some guys room if you're married? Sorry to say, you put yourself in that situation. Do you deserve this? No.

Report it and go to a doctor. Nothing else you can do and tell your husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

WTH does the ptsd from Iraq have to do with this story?? Either way your dh is going to be pissed.

Duh..

Don't you think she knows he will be pissed? She is scared and has every right to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Okay it's mc. 7/8th troll. Can this happen yes. Did it happen?.... If it were me that would be up to a jury, but I wouldn't have been in a hotel room alone with a man having drinks in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous:

It takes a real, real , special person to laugh at rape. And when I say special I mean filthy bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Ya know that thing that is really common in soldiers when they watch their friends faces being blown off for 7-12 months at a time. It kinda really messes people up. My brother suffers and no one truly knows to what extent. And I am not making excuses for this guy, just letting you know what it is.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

WTH does the ptsd from Iraq have to do with this story?? Either way your dh is going to be pissed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Yikes. You were raped. Go to the police and doctor and come clean to your husband. Even though you met a man for drinks, it was only drinks with a friend...you shouldn't have been taken advantage of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Thankyou.I guess ive just been in total shock and denial

Quoting Reality_check:

you where raped. and thats truth. unless your husband is affiliated with a religion that promotes honor killings, im sure he'd be there and support you. call the police, the man was a friend, you know his name. its not like you where raped by a stranger whom you dont know anything about.. the police will find him. hope you find justice momma. <3

brittney28
by Brittney on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Why would you go see a guy you once dated when your married? That's just asking for trouble.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Damn.. Grow up dumbass.

Quoting Anonymous:

It takes a real, real , special person to laugh at rape. And when I say special I mean filthy bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Yes let's blame the victim instead of helping her.

OP please go to your local rape crisis center.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay it's mc. 7/8th troll. Can this happen yes. Did it happen?.... If it were me that would be up to a jury, but I wouldn't have been in a hotel room alone with a man having drinks in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)