Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (51-60):
AdellesMom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh brother. What's with all of the idiotic back and forth banter with the two anons? LOL

Anyhow, were you this angry over 9/11? Or is your outraged faked because Obama is POTUS and you don't like him?

I find it horrific and in poor taste to post pictures of a deceased individual every chance you get because you believe a couple of conspiracy theories. The picture is arguably unethical. I can't take anyone that would go to such lengths, like exploiting someone's death, seriously.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_6789
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I don't recall stating that it did.

Quoting Anonymous:

and....

... that makes it ok?

Quoting mommy_6789:

Sigh

The government covers things up...it's been happening since before this country was founded!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith were killed within two hours of the first attack on the consulate.  After a security detail was sent to Benghazi from the US Embassy in Tripoli, there was a second attack which killed two security contractors.  I think there is a lack of understanding about the function of Marine Guards at an Embassy or Consulate.  They are there to protect classified information, not personnel.  DH and I are currently posted at a US Embassy overseas that is considered high threat.  The Embassy has 5 marine guards - 1 on duty at all times.  Protection of personnel is by local guard force.

I think there is confusion as to the difference between an Embassy and Consulate.  Ambassador Stevens requested additional funds for protection at the Embassy in Tripoli, not the Consulate in Benghazi.  If that protection had been given it would have made no difference in what happened in Benghazi.

To add to the confusion, after the attack it was reported that the "Annex" adjacent to the Consulate was a CIA operations center.  CIA and State Department do not work hand-in-hand.  The annex would have had it's own contracted security.  Since the annex was "outed" it would make sense to not publicly interview the surviving personnel.

I did want to say that Ambassador Stevens was greatly respected and loved by those who had served under him and with him at various posts.  Everyone working in the Foreign Service was deeply saddened by the events that occurred.  Showing pictures of his dead body does nothing to honor the life he led or discover what occurred in the attack on Benghazi.  It is pure rubbernecking garbage.

aleatra.r
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:54 AM
4 moms liked this
Am i the only person who thinks we need to focus on the shit going on in OUR country? Our country is falling apart and this is exactly why, we are way too focused on shit going on in other places that we aren't trying to fix what's going on here. We can't help people if we can't even help ourselves
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Cool story, bro.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:01 AM

i was in 8th grade during 9-11.  i didn't know anything back then.

I have become deeply interested in all of this in recent years.  a songle conversation with a friend sparked a lot of research and subsequent outrage.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Oh brother. What's with all of the idiotic back and forth banter with the two anons? LOL

Anyhow, were you this angry over 9/11? Or is your outraged faked because Obama is POTUS and you don't like him?

I find it horrific and in poor taste to post pictures of a deceased individual every chance you get because you believe a couple of conspiracy theories. The picture is arguably unethical. I can't take anyone that would go to such lengths, like exploiting someone's death, seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:03 AM

i agree with you but the thing is, this involved OUR people who just happened to be in another country.

Quoting aleatra.r:

Am i the only person who thinks we need to focus on the shit going on in OUR country? Our country is falling apart and this is exactly why, we are way too focused on shit going on in other places that we aren't trying to fix what's going on here. We can't help people if we can't even help ourselves

aleatra.r
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I know, I'm just referring to everything in general. As a country we keep trying to fix other countries when we need to focus on stuff going on here for a while. That's all :)

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you but the thing is, this involved OUR people who just happened to be in another country.

Quoting aleatra.r:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I can not believe how many people just don't give a shit or realize the seriousness of this issue. Its disgusting how willfully ignorant people choose to be. To damn scared to look at the truth then when shit hits the fan they will act oh so surprised when if they would have just opened their eyes, it may have not ever happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM

So please enlighten us.  What is the "truth" of what happened?  How could it have been prevented?  With your vast knowledge of foreign relations, diplomatic security and the intelligence community, how would you handled the attack on the consulate?  

Quoting Anonymous:

I can not believe how many people just don't give a shit or realize the seriousness of this issue. Its disgusting how willfully ignorant people choose to be. To damn scared to look at the truth then when shit hits the fan they will act oh so surprised when if they would have just opened their eyes, it may have not ever happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN