Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you stupid? Im talking about the bigger picture of supposed government transparency and why they don't seem to give a shit. Why didn't they send in renforcments either when the attaacks happened or when they asked for them prior to the attacks? Do you think its ok that they sat there and watched it live and did not help whatsoever? You think that is ok? You think it is ok that then they fight tooth and nail to keep the details secret? The FACT is that they are being shady with the entire incident. The FACT is they LET it happen. The FACT is that when people choose to not demand answers and become complacent with the fuck up with their government does, they get more and more fucked up. All you people want to sit and bitch and how fucked up our government is but when they do real fucked up shit, you play dumb. Wth is that? You think that helps anything?
Don't give me you "well what should they have done..." schpill whenyou KNOW our government is fucked.

Quoting Anonymous:

So please enlighten us.  What is the "truth" of what happened?  How could it have been prevented?  With your vast knowledge of foreign relations, diplomatic security and the intelligence community, how would you handled the attack on the consulate?  

Quoting Anonymous:

I can not believe how many people just don't give a shit or realize the seriousness of this issue. Its disgusting how willfully ignorant people choose to be. To damn scared to look at the truth then when shit hits the fan they will act oh so surprised when if they would have just opened their eyes, it may have not ever happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM

No, I am not "stupid".  I do understand that the US can't "just send in troops" when an Embassy is under attack.  I do understand that when CIA operatives and a CIA Intelligence base is involved, "transparency" becomes difficult.  I do understand that Abassador Stevens asked for added security (which would have been local guard force not US military) for the Embassy in Tripoli, not the Consulate in Benghazi.  I have been watching the hearings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you stupid? Im talking about the bigger picture of supposed government transparency and why they don't seem to give a shit. Why didn't they send in renforcments either when the attaacks happened or when they asked for them prior to the attacks? Do you think its ok that they sat there and watched it live and did not help whatsoever? You think that is ok? You think it is ok that then they fight tooth and nail to keep the details secret? The FACT is that they are being shady with the entire incident. The FACT is they LET it happen. The FACT is that when people choose to not demand answers and become complacent with the fuck up with their government does, they get more and more fucked up. All you people want to sit and bitch and how fucked up our government is but when they do real fucked up shit, you play dumb. Wth is that? You think that helps anything?
Don't give me you "well what should they have done..." schpill whenyou KNOW our government is fucked.

Quoting Anonymous:

So please enlighten us.  What is the "truth" of what happened?  How could it have been prevented?  With your vast knowledge of foreign relations, diplomatic security and the intelligence community, how would you handled the attack on the consulate?  

Quoting Anonymous:

I can not believe how many people just don't give a shit or realize the seriousness of this issue. Its disgusting how willfully ignorant people choose to be. To damn scared to look at the truth then when shit hits the fan they will act oh so surprised when if they would have just opened their eyes, it may have not ever happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM
So it is all ok to you? You dont see how this is shady? And you dont see where the "hearings" can easily be... shit?
If you are sitting there believing every little thing you are being told by the government, anyone, then yes you are pretty damn stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I am not "stupid".  I do understand that the US can't "just send in troops" when an Embassy is under attack.  I do understand that when CIA operatives and a CIA Intelligence base is involved, "transparency" becomes difficult.  I do understand that Abassador Stevens asked for added security (which would have been local guard force not US military) for the Embassy in Tripoli, not the Consulate in Benghazi.  I have been watching the hearings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 AM

umm okay nice bed time story

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Poor dead horse will never rest in peace. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:32 AM
The OPSEC on this is obviously too high to reveal to the general public. Whenever a government employee dies, there's an investigation. That is probably why there are so many unanswered questions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Is there anything that the government can do that's not a conspiracy? When Obama takes a shit, is that a conspiracy too?
chanizen
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:21 AM
The security request, had it been granted would not have prevented the attack. God rest the souls of those who died for this country.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM

good

Apparently she was there and/or has inside information. She also believes everything on the Internet, because, ya know, everything posted on it is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

fliptopz4
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM
2 moms liked this

This was an absolute disgrace. 

Clinton and Obama should be held accountable for this. Clintons whole display at the hearing was a terrible diplay of arrogance. "Yes Secretary Clinton it matters. It matters a lot. Why did the Americian government abandon their own to be slaughtered? Were you and the current adminstration that worried about what the Muslims of that region thought of us?."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)