Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
LuvmyAiden
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM
3 moms liked this

These are good questions and I have more. Why are 38 SEALS dead in less than a year? All in mysterious circumstances that don't add up? Why are notable 2a supporters dropping like flies under strange circumstances? The FEMA camps? The "drills"? I am not much of a conspiracy theorist but at a certain point if you don't see that something is off you are totally out of touch with reality or you are choosing to stay blind out of fear. Time to WAKE UP sheeple!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

benghazi happens.

ambassador chris stevens and 3 of his coworkers were murdered.  America had the means to prevent the deaths, but didn't act, then lied to the media and American people about pretty much everything else.  They have hidden then 20 or so people who did make it out of there alive.  no one has spoken to them or been able to find them.  they would have been great witnesses for the trial, but again, can't be found.  the media wont even report on them at all.  they used that general's affair to distract us from whats happening in lybia, and then capitalized on the sandy hook tragedy to again further distract us from it. 

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Wait, what happened? I haven't heard anything about this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM

you belong in the flock. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would want people to leave it alone and let my family grieve in peace.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no.  to move on is to forget about the lost lives of 4 people who begged for help, but didn't recieve it, and then their deaths and the curcumstances surrounding it were lied about.  if this was you, wouldn't you want the truth to be known?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's just that its already been picked apart a thousand different ways 6 billion times. Move on to a new topic seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

yup. 

too much truth for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

This again ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Bump to talk about later. I have mixed thoughts on all of this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Of normal people who know how to let shit go and let higher authorities figure shit out.

Quoting Anonymous:

you belong in the flock. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no.  to move on is to forget about the lost lives of 4 people who begged for help, but didn't recieve it, and then their deaths and the curcumstances surrounding it were lied about.  if this was you, wouldn't you want the truth to be known?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's just that its already been picked apart a thousand different ways 6 billion times. Move on to a new topic seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

yup. 

too much truth for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

This again ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Awesome photoshop. Those pics were already studied and debunked. Four US CIA operatives in a consulit (no, not embassy) died trying to protect CIA data.

They asked for heavier security, it went before the senate, and the senate refused. They said marine security forces were only for the Embassies. So why did they deny our people a marine security detail? I mean this information is in the.Senate record...it can't be denied.

Quoting Anonymous:

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Anonymous:

Of normal people who know how to let shit go and let higher authorities figure shit out.

Quoting Anonymous:

you belong in the flock. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

yup. 

too much truth for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

This again ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)