Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Ummmm. Do not really care...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I have to quote this again. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because the higher authorities have ALLLLL the answers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of normal people who know how to let shit go and let higher authorities figure shit out.

Quoting Anonymous:

you belong in the flock. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would want people to leave it alone and let my family grieve in peace.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no.  to move on is to forget about the lost lives of 4 people who begged for help, but didn't recieve it, and then their deaths and the curcumstances surrounding it were lied about.  if this was you, wouldn't you want the truth to be known?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's just that its already been picked apart a thousand different ways 6 billion times. Move on to a new topic seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

yup. 

too much truth for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

This again ?

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Its always our governments fault. They are out to get us, and everyone else. Doncha know...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM

do the research.

and i dont mean on Fox or MSN

do real unbiased research!

the proof is there!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Its always our governments fault. They are out to get us, and everyone else. Doncha know...

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Everything is bias. Unless you were there, unless you sat at Hillary's desk and read every script coming in...you don't know. I don't know. No one may.
Quoting Anonymous:

do the research.

and i dont mean on Fox or MSN

do real unbiased research!

the proof is there!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm amazed at how many blindly trust the news and government. Our government stood by and let ppl die, it's not propaganda or conspiracy. It's just a fact, but its like ppl can't conceive that out government does shady things! It's naive and sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I need to learn more before I agree or not. I am very afraid of what I might find out though...

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I know his sister. People passing around his picture are sick. I pray to God she never sees it, not his parents. I def didn't want to see that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

unfortunately we can't let the lies and deciet continue.  every time the people 'look the other way' to obvious lies, the government's idea of being able to do whatever they want it reinforced.

if I was you or his family, I'd be on every news station demanding the truth.

I am very sorry for their loss.  It was unnecessary completely preventable. 

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I know his sister. People passing around his picture are sick. I pray to God she never sees it, not his parents. I def didn't want to see that

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I am on the fence. I feel like their story has some holes, but overall it doesn't scream FISHY to me. I am far from a sheep, but this just isn't sticking out on my radar. I am willing to hear reasoning on your side of it, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)