Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM

there are several things.  let me complete this assignment I'm working on then I'll type you a whole damn paper if ya want.  :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am on the fence. I feel like their story has some holes, but overall it doesn't scream FISHY to me. I am far from a sheep, but this just isn't sticking out on my radar. I am willing to hear reasoning on your side of it, though.

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this
What does passing around the picture of him dead do? It hurts the family, not you.

I can tell you his family cares about what HE did and the difference HE made. That is the focus for them and what helps them cope with his death. They met with Obama. They went to all the services for him and talked to other officials there. They are not irate with anything that happened.

Let him rest. Quit posting the picture of him dead. No one wants to see it.

You want to make a difference? Make one and write the right people. Not mom websites and not Facebook

Quoting Anonymous:

unfortunately we can't let the lies and deciet continue.  every time the people 'look the other way' to obvious lies, the government's idea of being able to do whatever they want it reinforced.

if I was you or his family, I'd be on every news station demanding the truth.

I am very sorry for their loss.  It was unnecessary completely preventable. 

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I know his sister. People passing around his picture are sick. I pray to God she never sees it, not his parents. I def didn't want to see that

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, I'd read a paper on it! I'm interested in this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Idgaf.

And that's terrible. Because I'm sure I should.
I'm off to Google to try and read enough that I do give a fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I have.

and yet the biggest difference i feel i can make is to raise awareness.  That what happens with every other cause, and thats ok, but this one isn't. 

I will continue to spread the truth in any and all ways I possibly can. 

really, I don't care how you, or anyone else for that matter, feels about it. 

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

What does passing around the picture of him dead do? It hurts the family, not you.

I can tell you his family cares about what HE did and the difference HE made. That is the focus for them and what helps them cope with his death. They met with Obama. They went to all the services for him and talked to other officials there. They are not irate with anything that happened.

You want to make a difference? Make one and write the right people. Not mom websites and not Facebook

Quoting Anonymous:

unfortunately we can't let the lies and deciet continue.  every time the people 'look the other way' to obvious lies, the government's idea of being able to do whatever they want it reinforced.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I know his sister. People passing around his picture are sick. I pray to God she never sees it, not his parents. I def didn't want to see that

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Good to know but still sick for posting the picture every place you can find

Quoting Anonymous:

I have.

and yet the biggest difference i feel i can make is to raise awareness.  That what happens with every other cause, and thats ok, but this one isn't. 

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

brebugmom91
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM
There is definitely something up with that. Its just sad, all of it.
mommy_6789
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Sigh

The government covers things up...it's been happening since before this country was founded!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM

and....

... that makes it ok?

Quoting mommy_6789:

Sigh

The government covers things up...it's been happening since before this country was founded!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM

call it what you may.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Good to know but still sick for posting the picture every place you can find

Quoting Anonymous:

I have.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN