Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LIARS!!!!! Graphic Pic

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A very dead Ambassador Chris Stevens.  Died waiting for help from his own country.  Refused that help and then the American people were lied to concerning why the help never arrived. 

where are the survivors?  why didn't they testify?  why haven't they spoken to the media?  there is so much scandal involved in this its disgusting.

four people died waiting for help which was on stand by.  but no one gave them the orders.  when asked why it was stated that they don't send teams into battle blind. except we found out a short time later that not only did that have real time audio survelliance, but also real time video!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (81-88):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Source that isn't random pictures pasted together with text added?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Zombies of mass destruction was a.........wait is the thread where you try to argue something is total bs? Gt where im going with this?
kryptomom
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER?"  That's all we need to know.

mybabyapples
by Nickels on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
My comment got deleted, and seriously. I didn't say anything bad!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Answers , not conspiracy theories. The general public will never get those answers for them which is why it's sickening that people take photos like this and claim they know the real story.

Quoting fliptopz4:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would want people to leave it alone and let my family grieve in peace.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no.  to move on is to forget about the lost lives of 4 people who begged for help, but didn't recieve it, and then their deaths and the curcumstances surrounding it were lied about.  if this was you, wouldn't you want the truth to be known?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's just that its already been picked apart a thousand different ways 6 billion times. Move on to a new topic seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

yup. 

too much truth for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

This again ?

The families are wanting answers

kryptomom
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Then please, please, please explain to me why Hilary is given a free pass at explaining herself and her administration in front of the committee.  I wouldn't be allowed to tell a judge, basically, who cares.  Why is she?  It only lends validity to the conspiracy theories.

Quoting Anonymous:

First, Benghazi was a Consulate not an Embassy.  The US Embassy is located in Tripoli.  These two men died in the second wave of attacks which occurred several hours after Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith were killed.

There have been multiple attacks on US Embassies and the US does not send in troops.  Diplomatically, an attack on an Embassy would not warrant troops being sent in but rather Embassies and Consulates rely on local guard forces.  Hypothetically, if the Egyptian Embassy in Washington, D.C. were attacked by a militant group of Americans, can you imagine the US being okay with Egyptian troops being deployed on US soil?

US security personnel at US Embassies and Consulates are there to guard classified materials, not other Embassy personnel.

My DH has been in the Foreign Service for 15 years and we have served in 5 Embassies overseas.  This tragedy has rocked the community as everyone either knew or knew someone who knew Ambassador Stevens.  I have not heard one person even imply that it could have been handled better.  

Quoting Anonymous:

A tragedy that couldve easily been prevented. They KNEW the situation, they had plenty of help available yet they chose to stand down and not do anything because"they ddidn't have enough details". A message was sent to the white house from a terrorist groul CLAIMING the attack. What more do you need? You have a bunch of terrorists threatening a us building AND the people in it but you just sit and watch them die??
THESE men in the picture couldnt do that. They couldnt sit and do nothing. How is it that the president of the us doesnt care? How could he look at the victim's families in the face knowing he did NOTHING to help them??
Oh wait, but the president needed to attend a beyonce concert so I guess thats ok. That justifies not taking action.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I had a different read.  I am overseas so watching the hearings without the "benefit" of US Media analysis.  Clinton was expressing frustration, because at the end of the day, who cares if the murders were committed because of an anti muslim film or because of terrorist groups.  The fact of the matter is that these men were murdered.  Those sound bites have made for great media fodder.

I also disagree that Clinton has been given a free pass.  As someone who was present at the Embassy bombing in Tashkent and at the attack of the US Embassy in Belgrade, I don't think that Clinton has been given a "free pass" on anything.  I think that those who are critical of the current administration are grand-standing.

Quoting kryptomom:

Then please, please, please explain to me why Hilary is given a free pass at explaining herself and her administration in front of the committee.  I wouldn't be allowed to tell a judge, basically, who cares.  Why is she?  It only lends validity to the conspiracy theories.

Quoting Anonymous:

First, Benghazi was a Consulate not an Embassy.  The US Embassy is located in Tripoli.  These two men died in the second wave of attacks which occurred several hours after Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith were killed.

There have been multiple attacks on US Embassies and the US does not send in troops.  Diplomatically, an attack on an Embassy would not warrant troops being sent in but rather Embassies and Consulates rely on local guard forces.  Hypothetically, if the Egyptian Embassy in Washington, D.C. were attacked by a militant group of Americans, can you imagine the US being okay with Egyptian troops being deployed on US soil?

US security personnel at US Embassies and Consulates are there to guard classified materials, not other Embassy personnel.

My DH has been in the Foreign Service for 15 years and we have served in 5 Embassies overseas.  This tragedy has rocked the community as everyone either knew or knew someone who knew Ambassador Stevens.  I have not heard one person even imply that it could have been handled better.  

Quoting Anonymous:

A tragedy that couldve easily been prevented. They KNEW the situation, they had plenty of help available yet they chose to stand down and not do anything because"they ddidn't have enough details". A message was sent to the white house from a terrorist groul CLAIMING the attack. What more do you need? You have a bunch of terrorists threatening a us building AND the people in it but you just sit and watch them die??
THESE men in the picture couldnt do that. They couldnt sit and do nothing. How is it that the president of the us doesnt care? How could he look at the victim's families in the face knowing he did NOTHING to help them??
Oh wait, but the president needed to attend a beyonce concert so I guess thats ok. That justifies not taking action.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN