Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They call the police

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My daughter was having problems going to the bathroom tonight. This happens once in awhile. She was in pain so she was crying. I gave her the the medicine it take a while to work. I try to comfort her it didn't work. I live in a a building. Everybody know each other. I hear the door bell,ring from the outside. I though someone ring by accident. So I didn't paid no mind to it. Then my front door bell rang. It was the police. They said someone made a noise complaint . I told the police what happend. And they said ok. Am just mad thank you for let me vent. Sorry about the grammer edit my dh is on the person side that called the police. Oh and he blame me. Because I could't quiet her down.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM

People are complaining about it, but when a kid is screaming in pain, I would call the police and voice my concerns, too. I rather be safe than sorry and personally, calling the non-emergency line to report a concern is a kind act if done with honest intentions. 

Op, do your neighbors usually call the police for minor crap frequently? If not, maybe they were concerned?

Sorry your daughter was feeling bad earlier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Is your kid a baby or a older child?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

People are complaining about it, but when a kid is screaming in pain, I would call the police and voice my concerns, too. I rather be safe than sorry and personally, calling the non-emergency line to report a concern is a kind act if done with honest intentions. 

Op, do your neighbors usually call the police for minor crap frequently? If not, maybe they were concerned?

Sorry your daughter was feeling bad earlier.

the people know that my daughter has a problem with her tummy.  i think it was the new neighbor that called the police. my neighbors never called the police

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is your kid a baby or a older child?

she two years old

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe they thought something was wrong.  If your daughter was screaming because someone broke into your house and you where not conscience you would appreciate someone calling the police.

i live in a builing. and nobody would called the police..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM
It must had be the new neighbors. Cause everybody knows everybody. In this building

Quoting anonymous12308:

Ive had that happen my son was a colicy sp baby and would scream non stop no matter what we would do and someone called the cops on us thinking we abused him.

FIREFOX1336
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM
I'm always worried about that with dd, I have always when my kids throw fits made sure their diaper wasn't soiled and put them in their crib with a drink. Ds would quickly settle down and fall asleep. Dd will scream louder and for a good amount of time before she falls asleep. I have always sat in the hallway for this. But I'm always worried that I will have police knocking on my door because of her screaming.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Reason number 1,987,000 I do not have neighbors. lol Sorry, Hon. That did not help a already bad situation...

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Wow.  How sad.  And your DH is an @ss for siding with the neighbors. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)