Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They call the police

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My daughter was having problems going to the bathroom tonight. This happens once in awhile. She was in pain so she was crying. I gave her the the medicine it take a while to work. I try to comfort her it didn't work. I live in a a building. Everybody know each other. I hear the door bell,ring from the outside. I though someone ring by accident. So I didn't paid no mind to it. Then my front door bell rang. It was the police. They said someone made a noise complaint . I told the police what happend. And they said ok. Am just mad thank you for let me vent. Sorry about the grammer edit my dh is on the person side that called the police. Oh and he blame me. Because I could't quiet her down.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Replies (21-24):
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM

While I can understand your frustration.. if someone is unfamiliar with your daughters medical complications, and would occasionally hear her scream in pain....

it wouldn't be far-fetched to worry about possible abuse, and while cps could have been called, the police typically show up faster.. 

Obviously abuse wasn't happening, but I can definitely see a more logical angle here about why it may have occurred, and while I may have been annoyed at the interruption, I would have been thankful that I had neighbors that also cared enough to worry for my child. 

Mcelly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Poor baby.

Taynhannahsmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM
So glad I don't live in a fish bowl. I freakin hate nosy neighbors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iggwhipped72
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:47 PM
As I was running around yesterday screaming "leave her alone!" yesterday, I thought gee, I hope no one calls th cops. I was trying to get my dog to stop chasing my lizard. Good times!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)