Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't want to go to bed right now....

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm sick, and I'm really tired, and I want to sleep...but I'm out in the living room, and I can hear my husband snoring, and the door to our room is shut....so it would be pointless to go to sleep and I would probably just end up smothering him with a pillow, lol.

UGH!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I'm tired but baby is making funny sounds when I lay him down so I'm watching him all night. Crazy, no?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Lol im sick barely getting better and dh is snoring im watching cars 2 paranoid my baby will be up any minute when i know she'll be up in a few hours lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:32 AM

I'm super tired, not feeling great, and have to be up in 6 hours. DH is passed out in bed and once again I'm up with the baby who is frickin' wide awake. naturally.

keeler_s
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I'm tired but can't sleep because I have the worst cramps ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Why are you watching him all night?

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

I'm tired but baby is making funny sounds when I lay him down so I'm watching him all night. Crazy, no?

Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I love cars 2

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Lol im sick barely getting better and dh is snoring im watching cars 2 paranoid my baby will be up any minute when i know she'll be up in a few hours lol

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Don't know. Something doesn't feel right. I talked to his doctor about a cough that's been going on for a day and he said he would stop by tomorrow morning. I hear a slight weazing when he lays down and it's kinda freaking me out. He hasn't stop breathing, his breathing rate is 35-50 per minute but my mommy senses are tingling. No sleep for me -.-

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I watched the first one everyday pregnant with our son . I love this one too . I can't wait for planes to come out :))

Quoting Bauxite-17:

I love cars 2

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I remember staying up with my kid when he had a nasty little cold. He couldn't breathe through his nose because it was so stuffed up....that sucks momma...I hope he feels better by tomorrow, and I hope you get at least a little sleep.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Don't know. Something doesn't feel right. I talked to his doctor about a cough that's been going on for a day and he said he would stop by tomorrow morning. I hear a slight weazing when he lays down and it's kinda freaking me out. He hasn't stop breathing, his breathing rate is 35-50 per minute but my mommy senses are tingling. No sleep for me -.-

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN