Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Every Night.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

I say I am going to go to bed early so I can wake up early and be productive... but it NEVER happens. It's now 3 a.m. and I am wide awake. I just really wish I could fall asleep. I have nobody to cuddle with. :( DH says he doesn't feel good so he isn't up for cuddling and I already put baby to bed after a long night of fussing so I don't want to wake her back up. Now I will be alone and lonely for the next 3 hours until I can finally sleep. Great! Anyone want to keep me company?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:49 AM

I feel ya sista...I have been tired all day...I'm starting to get sick...I have to be up at 6 with the kids and I work tomorrow...You would think I would go to bed but nope...here I am like an idiot!

Corrylove
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Have you ever taken Melatonin?? It helps ..I work till 12:30 every night and it puts me right to sleep when I get home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:13 AM

What time do you wake up? I have the same problem, just trying to compare how much sleep we get. :)

TaygansMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I have but not recently. Maybe I need to take it again. It just seems like when I do take it, it doesn't always work. I was perscribed ambien at one time and it never worked for me. If anything I stayed up more.

Quoting Corrylove:

Have you ever taken Melatonin?? It helps ..I work till 12:30 every night and it puts me right to sleep when I get home.

TaygansMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Well right now my schedule is all messed up. Usually I go to bed around 4 and sleep until noon. (That is if my DD will take a short nap with me after she wakes up to eat) I am trying to start going to bed around 12 and getting up at 8. I just think it would make me feel tons better and I could actually have time to get things accomplised. Waking up at noon is killing me, I can't get anything done.

Quoting Anonymous:

What time do you wake up? I have the same problem, just trying to compare how much sleep we get. :)

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I know how you feel i get off work at 10:30pm exhausted but once I get home Im wide awake till 3-4am then I just force myself to self. Dang insomnia.
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:29 AM
No sleep aid works for me :( I even cit out caffiene but nothing.

Quoting TaygansMommy:

I have but not recently. Maybe I need to take it again. It just seems like when I do take it, it doesn't always work. I was perscribed ambien at one time and it never worked for me. If anything I stayed up more.

Quoting Corrylove:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I hear ya. I have that same problem. Some days I lucky to sleep till noon (obviously after I feed kids and set them up to be occupied and get the baby back to sleep.) Tonight I don't really care though because I had such a crappy day I have no plans for tomorrow. We'll have waffles for breakfast and watch a movie while mom sleeps on the couch. I'm thinking Cinderella.

Quoting TaygansMommy:

Well right now my schedule is all messed up. Usually I go to bed around 4 and sleep until noon. (That is if my DD will take a short nap with me after she wakes up to eat) I am trying to start going to bed around 12 and getting up at 8. I just think it would make me feel tons better and I could actually have time to get things accomplised. Waking up at noon is killing me, I can't get anything done.

Quoting Anonymous:

TaygansMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Sounds like you have your day set! :) Luckily my DD is only 2 months old, so I don't have to worry about "occupying" her. As long as I can get her to take a nap with me or be content in her play yard, I am set! We are currently living with my MIL and FIL, so I am very thankful that they help me out while DH is at work if I need rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hear ya. I have that same problem. Some days I lucky to sleep till noon (obviously after I feed kids and set them up to be occupied and get the baby back to sleep.) Tonight I don't really care though because I had such a crappy day I have no plans for tomorrow. We'll have waffles for breakfast and watch a movie while mom sleeps on the couch. I'm thinking Cinderella.

Quoting TaygansMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN