Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beyonce Looked like a Ho

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

With what she had on.....she oughta be ashamed to have ANY girls look up to her with the way she dresses.  I know nothing of her at all, so this was really my first time ever seeing her, and i don't think i'll hurt my eyes like that again...it's my opinion, if you don't like it, tough petushkies

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Beyonce dose not give two shits what some of you bitches think of her.get yourself and stop hating.
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I'm sure her family was just so proud of her. Now come on would you want your daughter in fornt of millions of men, drooling over her dressed and dancing like that doing god knows what in their house? Not to mention how many of those men could be sickos? But the way MC is I'm sure it wouldn't matter as long as she's making money.

moneysaver6
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I didn't see her dress (or lack thereof) until the news last night. I agree with you, OP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM

She should have worn some khakis and a sweater from the Gap.  That would have been much better.

ffs

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

A ho does not have a look, it is an action.

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Quoting Greenstone920:

She should have worn some khakis and a sweater from the Gap.  That would have been much better.

ffs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:01 AM
My mom is older, so she's old school. She asked me hey! Do you think we should send her more material? I never see her full clothed Lmao.

I thought what she had on fit perfect as she is a entertainer, not a Mormon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Beyonce dose not give two shits what some of you bitches think of her.get yourself and stop hating.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM

they all look like hos when they perform. 

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I have seen little girls in dance, cheerleading, or pageants wearing less than she was. She looked like a performer/entertainer. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)