Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your Daughters Look up to This?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do your little girls look up to this?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM
My girls are 6 & 4 -- They have no idea :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Dude I wished I looked that good post-baby lol. She's an amazing singer, dancer, and made a name for herself. I couldn't imagine trying those dance moves in pants... oh wait! I can! Did it in hs and my pants ripped.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Not really bc they are 6 and 4..............but of all the people they could look up to...Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, ect..... Id be happy to see them look up to a respectful, strong, smart, beautiful woman who knows you can look attractive with out letting it hang out

Back to the music thing though....so far they listen to what I do and I hope there musical tastes stay as high

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have daughters but I have to say this. While at the mall yesterday i saw 3 little girls, no older than 8 all wearing leggings with heels...yes heels. Leggings are fine if wearing with the appropriate shirt but they were not. I was thoroughly disgusted with these moms allowing their little girls to dress this way. I'm not one to be conservative or anything like that, but that is just not okay!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM

an when they see idols on stage dressed like ho's, it's no wonder girls think like they do....

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have daughters but I have to say this. While at the mall yesterday i saw 3 little girls, no older than 8 all wearing leggings with heels...yes heels. Leggings are fine if wearing with the appropriate shirt but they were not. I was thoroughly disgusted with these moms allowing their little girls to dress this way. I'm not one to be conservative or anything like that, but that is just not okay!

DeathGoddess
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM

My 9 year old says,"That's too sexy!"

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM
My girls have no idea who Beyonce is. They love Disney channel stars like Debby Ryan and Brigit Mendler, but it's the characters they play that they love. They don't know much about the actresses aside from their real names.
They also prefer the Kidz Bop versions of popular songs lol.
0Kit0
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM
3 moms liked this
No. One didn't even bother to watxh. Why are you hell bent on dry humping Beyonce? The thing about celebrities is they do something to get your attention then they go back to their plush lifestyles,thinking nothing about you. That girl is somewhere working on her next million already. Will you do anything other than waste your time complaining about someone who doesn't give two shits about you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Im with ya!! And the attitude one of these little girls had already...her parents are in for a looongg 10 years. Thank god I don't have a daughter. She would hate me because there is no way I would let my daughter dress let alone behave that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

an when they see idols on stage dressed like ho's, it's no wonder girls think like they do....

Quoting Anonymous:

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

No.  She's two. When she's 12 I won't mind her liking performers like this.  I know I will teach her she is more than her body...and so are these women.  It's something I think many women here need to realize as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN