Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FOUND IT! YEAH BABY! lol *pic*

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 33 Replies
6 moms liked this

we found our house!!!!!! it is a cute brick cape cod style house in an amazing area!!!! cool thing about it, we dont have to go into an offer war with anyone else as it is NOT on the market publicly. Our realtor who is an amazing awesome woman got a call that this old lady wanted to put her house up for sale, our realtor got us in to look at it yesterday and we want it so she isnt even listing it. IT IS OURS!!!! so screw the tenant that wouldnt let us in to see the house on saturday (that i really wanted to see) she can keep that shit, we found something SOOOO much better!!! I am completely excited, this is the home we have been looking for and I cant wait to move!!!!! yayyy!!!!

that is all, i just had to get that off of my chest...yay!

This is in black and white..sorry!! this is the pic that the realtor gave us, she took a pic of it and printed it off.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! That must be GREAT!

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

dancing

mary841108
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I cried lol. when we got into the car dh looked at me and said "i think this is the house, i think we are buying this one. do you want to?" and i cried lol

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Good for you! That must be GREAT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Sweet
mary841108
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM

i've been in a state of pure bliss and excitement for the last few hours...my son has a stomach bug (or he is faking, cant tell....i am leaning more towards he is faking) and i'm like heres a bucket, yay we found our home!!!! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sweet

mary841108
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:17 AM

BUMP!

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM

If you can get pics and post it that would be awesome.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Congrats......when do you plan on moving?

mary841108
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM

it's not on the realtyusa website because it was never offically listed but the realtor gave me a pic of the outside i'll post it in a bit (not enough coffee to mess with the scanner that works when it wants too LOL) but the day we move in, better believe there will be pictures...tons of them lol the only thing we have to do to the house is paint it. omg the bathroom was gorgeous! it has a built in beauty vanity with a cute little chair that my daughter said "mom! that would be perfect for you to do my hair!" lol

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

If you can get pics and post it that would be awesome.

CuriousArentYa
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Do you like it better than the other one that you couldn't get in to see?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN