Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My younger sister claimed that I hit her, when confronted she said she never said it...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 19 Replies

My daughter told me what my younger sister had said.  So now I get what she is telling people.  Why people in our family don't want to talk to me. 

Gossip really just ticks me off.  I know I am angry because it hurts but I will be angry enough to ignore the petty little lie she is using to get attention.  I won't ruin my own life over this.

I am going to call her out.

She is obese and has a difficult time trying to explain why.  My parents favored her and now she has to ruin other people's lives to get the attention she needs.  I am so tired of her that I am keeping my daughter off of the computer to stop any more lies that she may tell my daughter online.

I moved to another state and they want to move here.  Why?  To try and ruin my life with vicious gossip? 

Why would you want to move next to your abuser?  They are now 289 miles away and want to move into my neighborhood they said. 

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:56 AM
So what did she say? She told who you hit her? When did this happen? Why did she say when you confronted her? I'm confused, could be lack of coffee lol
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Nope, I'm confused, & don't drink coffee lol

Quoting Anonymous:

So what did she say? She told who you hit her? When did this happen? Why did she say when you confronted her? I'm confused, could be lack of coffee lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Why do they want to move into your neighborhood???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
annie6884
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Maybe she denied it when you confronted her so you wouldnt hit her again! Jk . The only thing in this post that didn't confuse me was the title!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Gigglesnort!

Quoting annie6884:

Maybe she denied it when you confronted her so you wouldnt hit her again! Jk . The only thing in this post that didn't confuse me was the title!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Lol well glad I'm not the only one than! Lol

Quoting Litlmama87:

Nope, I'm confused, & don't drink coffee lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
What does her weight have to do with anything and why should she have to explain it to anyone?
Rhodin
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I don't understand how having your sister move into your neighborhood will ruin your life.  I mean, you're there first, so you can easily tell everyone the truth, first, so that none of your neighbors will believe her when she says you hit her.  Oh sure, she can go complaining to your mom that you turned the neighborhood against her, but I guess that you've kind of cut your family off, anyway, and therefore one more story about you probably won't make a difference.

idee
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM

She claimed that she was heavy set because she was abused growing up.  And it was by me.  She has friends who tell her that I don't even live there and haven't at the time she claimed it happened.  I just was so upset to hear from my daughter that I did something I never did I could just type down what I wrote. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What does her weight have to do with anything and why should she have to explain it to anyone?

idee
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM

My sister is a vengeful young woman.  And she hates people for weird reasons.  She will say in the middle of anywhere that smokers need to be given the death penalty or her hateful things about gay people. 

It is terribly embarrassing and she follows my mom where ever she goes.  So if my mom moves here she comes along and my mom is always trying to get us together because we are sisters.

The way she is won't ruin my life but it will be a pain.  It's a pain she tells stories to my daughter and after talking to my mom this morning my mom tried to say my daughter was a trouble maker.  I take my 15 year olds side because she asked me if it ever happened and I had to have a talk with her. 

My sister is 27 and sits in a recliner all day despite the fact my mom has asked her to get a job.  She just sits smoking pot all day and my mom supports it by giving her money so she doesn't do things for it.

Quoting Rhodin:

I don't understand how having your sister move into your neighborhood will ruin your life.  I mean, you're there first, so you can easily tell everyone the truth, first, so that none of your neighbors will believe her when she says you hit her.  Oh sure, she can go complaining to your mom that you turned the neighborhood against her, but I guess that you've kind of cut your family off, anyway, and therefore one more story about you probably won't make a difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)