Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who has the tallest three year old?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I'm curious.

My son is three and I just measured him and he is 3'10".

If your son isn't three anymore do you remember his height when he was three or nearabouts?

By all means if your son isn't that old and tall I'm curious about that too.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My Dd is 3 ft tall and she is 2. She's going to be a tall kid, both my Dh and I are pretty tall. 

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM
My oldest is 3 and he is close to 4 foot already and it drives me bonkers... but i am happy he is taking after his daddy and had height. Now of he would gain some weight i would be happy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I thought mine was slowing down cause he's been mid three feet for a long while....but I noticed how his appetite has grown and measured and hes just two inches from four feet...I think he is going to hit a growth spurt. He will be four in may. He gets it from me, I'm 6'1". I can't hardly carry him anymore he weighs almost 50 pounds. Last I checked he was 48 pounds....they grow so fast.

Quoting Meghan6391:

My oldest is 3 and he is close to 4 foot already and it drives me bonkers... but i am happy he is taking after his daddy and had height. Now of he would gain some weight i would be happy
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Mine will be 4 in June. He weighs 34 lbs on a good day, he eats constantly just is toooo active to gain any weight, hes been like this since birth and it bothers me.

I am 5'4" and my husband is 6'4" so his height is all from daddy. My newborn is also very long but he is a chunkster

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought mine was slowing down cause he's been mid three feet for a long while....but I noticed how his appetite has grown and measured and hes just two inches from four feet...I think he is going to hit a growth spurt. He will be four in may. He gets it from me, I'm 6'1". I can't hardly carry him anymore he weighs almost 50 pounds. Last I checked he was 48 pounds....they grow so fast.

Quoting Meghan6391:

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM

mine is 49"

4 feet 1 "

he will be 4 in march though

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I feed mine a lot during the day because he's a spaghetti noodle, tall and skinny. I give him 3 meals and a snack between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner and after dinner before bedtime. He is 49" tall so if he gets too skinny he looks like a string bean

Quoting Meghan6391:

HotMommaStout
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

My 5 year old is the same height as your 3 year old :P He's my sweet little shrimpy :)

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My kid can still wear 18 month pants for his butt to be able to hold them up but is in a 5t for height. I wish belts for little boys were easier to find

Quoting VannaMae307:

I feed mine a lot during the day because he's a spaghetti noodle, tall and skinny. I give him 3 meals and a snack between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner and after dinner before bedtime. He is 49" tall so if he gets too skinny he looks like a string bean

Quoting Meghan6391:

one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I don't remember exactly how tall he was at his 3 year, but remember his percentiles -- he is 95% for height and between 50 and 75% for his weight.  He's been in those percentiles since he was a baby.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:51 AM

DD is 22 months (as of today) and is 36.5" tall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)