Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ONE MORE EDIT: Alicia Keys v. Beyonce Poll! (EDIT Regarding the Super Bowl performances...nothing else!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies

Poll

Question: Who do you prefer from last night's SB performance? Alicia Keys or Beyonce

Options:

Alicia Keys

Beyonce

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 118

View Results

I thought Beyonce sang well during halftime, she has a fabulous voice.  But my complaint is I do NOT want my 3 daughters looking up to that kind of trash dancer:  booty shakes and boobs galore!

I thought Alicia Keys sang even better (Star Spangled Banner) pre-game, AND she was CLASSY, as always.

My vote:  Alicia Keys!

(*I had to edit my title and this OP because I'm strictly talking about last night's performances at the SB.  I don't care about prior performances or even future performances.  I'mt alking about the performances I and my three girls watched last night...period.)

*SECOND EDIT:  I did not purchase tickets for me and my family to go to one of Beyonce's performances.  This was the SB game, where families by the millions around America sit around the TV and watch with other family members/friends.  Had I purchased tickets to one of B's shows, I would expect her to perform full tilt.  But this IS a family gathering/event, no matter what some of you may say.

versus this:

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Beyonce!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I like both.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM

versus this:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM

bump

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Well Beyonce ISN'T a homewrecker, so I'm going to have to go with BEY! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
If you dont want them watching her, change the channel or tell them to go to another room.
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Um..this is the best pic you could come up with of Alicia Keys LOL no..let me find you some.

Quoting Anonymous:

versus this:

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Alicia

funny, this looks like a dress Beyonce would wear.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Were you trying to prove a point? I have more pics of Alicia Keys. Oh no! Looks like she's showing some skin here. I can see her side boob.

Alicia Keys

Mommy4000
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM
5 moms liked this

Beyonce is just gross, and she scares me with that crazy psychotic dancing. I always feel like the dark overlord is trying to escape from her body. Alicia keys, to me, is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and she presents herself with such grace and beauty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)