Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just have to say it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Celebs like beyonce or destinys child or any one else don't teach your children. You should be. If you have a problem with anyone on tv then change the dang channel. Really is it that hard to parent our own child? You knew she was doing the Super Bowl so change it. Or have them go play. I personally found a couple of the ads a little far gone for my child but I didn't let him see it. We went and watched the puppy bowl. And one of the ads was a CBS show that I love. So please for the love of it all stop blaming what they wear on a performance and teach your kids
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Duh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Thank you ...mothers should be their daughter's role model and they should be there to explain why something is or isn't acceptable in their house without being disrespectful. Some of the stuff abou B I have read on here are awful...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Agree!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Right. I remember growing up and my mom, gasp I said my mom, taught me what was okay and not. She is still my role model. And I think beyonce did way better than halftime shows past an looked good. Wish I looked that good

Quoting ebbierowe:

Thank you ...mothers should be their daughter's role model and they should be there to explain why something is or isn't acceptable in their house without being disrespectful. Some of the stuff abou B I have read on here are awful...
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

That's right!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM
The Puppy Bowl was on 3 hours before the Super Bowl started.
But okay ;)
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I agree
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Hmm. It was on all day for one and DRV. Ever heard of it? Was at work part of the day so I taped it so I could watch it with my six yr old. In fact for some reason it taped twice. Plan to watch the rest tonight :)

Quoting Anonymous:

The Puppy Bowl was on 3 hours before the Super Bowl started.

But okay ;)

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I agree!
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Amen!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)