Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just have to say it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Celebs like beyonce or destinys child or any one else don't teach your children. You should be. If you have a problem with anyone on tv then change the dang channel. Really is it that hard to parent our own child? You knew she was doing the Super Bowl so change it. Or have them go play. I personally found a couple of the ads a little far gone for my child but I didn't let him see it. We went and watched the puppy bowl. And one of the ads was a CBS show that I love. So please for the love of it all stop blaming what they wear on a performance and teach your kids
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Repeats from the previous years may have been on, but the NEW Puppy Bowl didn't air until 3pm.
And yes I know what DVR (DRV) is.... perhaps you will learn to use it correctly so it doesn't repeat its recordings ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm. It was on all day for one and DRV. Ever heard of it? Was at work part of the day so I taped it so I could watch it with my six yr old. In fact for some reason it taped twice. Plan to watch the rest tonight :)

Quoting Anonymous:

The Puppy Bowl was on 3 hours before the Super Bowl started.

But okay ;)

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

uh huh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Pretty sure I know how to use it. But thanks for the help?!?!? Anyhow. We watched this years and I still stand by my original post. Go bother someone else

Quoting Anonymous:

Repeats from the previous years may have been on, but the NEW Puppy Bowl didn't air until 3pm.
And yes I know what DVR (DRV) is.... perhaps you will learn to use it correctly so it doesn't repeat its recordings ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm. It was on all day for one and DRV. Ever heard of it? Was at work part of the day so I taped it so I could watch it with my six yr old. In fact for some reason it taped twice. Plan to watch the rest tonight :)

Quoting Anonymous:

The Puppy Bowl was on 3 hours before the Super Bowl started.

But okay ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured