Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm in a funk....and my house is such a mess...........

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 26 Replies

my confession, i am in a funk. its winter and i havent been outside to just relax since sept. 

cant take ds outside to play. im in a winter funk. on top of that im in a pregnancy funk. and dh has been gone all of jan only home on weekends, and will be gone all of feb too. 

i have been doing pretty damn good energy wise but i swear it is just gone. i have no fucking energy. 

2 more months of pregnancy to go. 

i am never doing this again. 

i cant stand it when the house is out of order and not perfect. just looking around at what needs to be done is making me tired.

and i painted the bathroom, but dont like the color. so i need to redo that. 

dh knows i have been wanting to get the painting done, but never even attempts to help when he is home on the weekends.  i guess he "hates painting"  well fuck. i hate sex. (ok right NOW i hate sex, its no longer comfortable) but i still fucking do it. 

i just want to nap all day. of course thats not possible. thank god ds2 isnt one of those horrible children, i know i got off lucky with him lol. 

that is all

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM

BUMP!

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM

BUMP!

paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Take this time to relax.. when you start "nesting" everything will get cleaned and organized ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm due April 30th and right now I think my back is going to break. I've only gained 9 lbs you'd think it wouldn't be this bad. My energy is zapped out. I think it's the end of pregnancy blues for me. I'm just utterly exhausted.
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I'm with you. I'm high risk, my house is a disaster, have so much to do and so little time to do it. Baby can come any day and this house HAS to get cleaned before she comes. Can't go outside because the steps are icy and I might fall. Ugh!
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM

i have been nesting. i painted the entire kitchen. and all the furniture in it. i started painting the bathroom and the color was just wrong. so i stopped painting in there. i need to go finish it. but ........im so tired. i just dont want to move.

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

Take this time to relax.. when you start "nesting" everything will get cleaned and organized ;)

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

and what will happen when i am at the hospital? what am i going to be coming home to? because OBVIOUSLY dh and the boys dont even understand WHY a house should be cleaned daily! and i want those rooms painted and I dont want to be the one doing it! like wtf. ugh.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

I'm with you. I'm high risk, my house is a disaster, have so much to do and so little time to do it. Baby can come any day and this house HAS to get cleaned before she comes. Can't go outside because the steps are icy and I might fall. Ugh!

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:31 PM

i am due april 7th. and my cousin is due today. lucky arse biotch. i wanna be due today too :-(  how am i going to  last feb with dh gone? actually.......less work without him around....so..lol but still lol

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm due April 30th and right now I think my back is going to break. I've only gained 9 lbs you'd think it wouldn't be this bad. My energy is zapped out. I think it's the end of pregnancy blues for me. I'm just utterly exhausted.

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Just rest as much as you can. That's all you can do. Obviously your body needs it. Do things a little at a time to stop from being overwhelmed. A friend of mine gave birth last week I was so jealous lol.

Quoting D.O.E.:

i am due april 7th. and my cousin is due today. lucky arse biotch. i wanna be due today too :-(  how am i going to  last feb with dh gone? actually.......less work without him around....so..lol but still lol

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

garnet83
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Browse Pinterest while watching Hoarders. It's instant motivation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured