Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When did u know SAHM was for u?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been a SAHM for 3 yrs. the first ur was great but as the other 2 yrs past I feel more frustrated and unaccomplished as ever! I spend more time yelling at the kids and not being home. I find ways to stay away from those 4 walls. I still maintain the home and do the shopping and make sure all are at appointments etc I guess I'm just overwhelmed? I dk... How did u know that being a SAHM was for u?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (61-65):
AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I've always known I wanted to be a SAHM. That's what I've wanted to do most of my life.

mylovey
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I always wanted to stay-at-home with my children. My grandmother was an at-home parent, and eventually cared for us. I always wished our mother was home with us, and I suppose that is part of the reason I am an at-home parent.

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Before I had my 2nd. Ds was maybe about 4 yrs and my cousins wife was taking care of him. Well out of the blue I went to drop him off and he would not let go. I was kinda like WTF. But I went to work so that night I got home and he was very quiet. He has a huge assbruise on his back. Needless to sayi kicked her ass bc she was beating and neglecting him. Since then I've been a sahm.
jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Where I grew up, almost all moms were SAHM's. Working outside the home never really even crossed my mind. I always felt sorry for the few kids in my class who had working moms and had to go to daycare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM
idk, as child i always dreamed of being a sahm like my mom. i worked up until i was 7 months pregnant and have stayed home with the kids ever since. we also homeschool, so i wont be going back to work anytime soon unless it is an evening or weekend position
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN