Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do if you found out dh/so cheated on you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dont say he never would. I use to think like that also until i found out he did and still is
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (201-204):
MommyRJ
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Get a divorce. I won't tolerate that garbage. The same goes for him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Leave the sorry SOB for good.

5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I would wait until he went to sleep, then I would cut the crotches out of all of his pants. After that, I'd put axatives in all of his food, and suran wrap the doorway. As the day goes on, I'd ruin his social life with a few phone calls, put a nasty virus on his computer, and deface his car. All this, of course, would only be done had I been 100% certain.

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Did you read my reply?
This topuc has been done a million times. I am talking in general. Yet, I know if you went through and read all the replies in this thread alone there would be more than one "He wouldn't".
As for the "I would leave"s ... pure speculation.

Quoting Anonymous:

I only saw one poster say "he wouldn't" - and what is so wrong with people saying they would leave?  maybe THEY would, doesn't mean we all would. 

Quoting unsuspected:

I loathe this topic. All these women who say they know he wouldn't? No, you don't. Hes his own person not your well trained puppy. You may trust that he wont but you don't know.

And then the standard "I would leave." "Itd be over" agsin sweeties ... you have no clue what you woulf actually do in the reality of a stiuation you can only speculate on.

Step of your high horses and have a bit of humility and perspective please .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)