Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do if you found out dh/so cheated on you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dont say he never would. I use to think like that also until i found out he did and still is
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
ElitestJen
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Cry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM
My country hick ass would prob cut his balls off in his sleep. But we would definetly be getting a divorce. There is no need to step out on a marriage.
MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

punch him in the nuts and say you know why. BUt I do know my husband wouldnt and heres why Ive told him he cheats he will pay an It will be expensive. He knows im crazy , id be the last person hed want to cheat on . I warned him early early on ... plus he is one of those people he would leave if he wanted to be with sme one else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I would sadly have to go live with my mom for awhile I guess.. I would take my DD with me.  

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I'd pack my stuff, my kids stuff, rent a place, and leave. That simple, That quick. (except for the packing, that'll take a while) I have 0 tolerance for cheating bastards. 

Sorry you're going through that. 
mitchiesgirl
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

This

Quoting AleaKat:

Figure out what went wrong between us to make him stray and try like hell to fix it.
We've been through way too much together to just walk away for a mistake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

the first time I would try to work it out but after that I would be done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on what he's willing to do. If he's willing to cut contact and work on our relationship (because obviously something wrong if one partner is cheating), Then I'd stay. If he wouldn't completely cut contact with her, he'd have to leave,

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I would, with 100% certainty, leave him. It is possible to know this, it would hurt, it would be hard, but I would leave. He cheated years ago while we were first dating, we broke up, and the main stipulation to us trying to date again was the simple fact that he had his one chance. Like the old saying, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Well I won't be made into a joke. 

Good thing that I trust 100% that he will not do this to his family.  

Quoting unsuspected:

I loathe this topic. All these women who say they know he wouldn't? No, you don't. Hes his own person not your well trained puppy. You may trust that he wont but you don't know.

And then the standard "I would leave." "Itd be over" agsin sweeties ... you have no clue what you woulf actually do in the reality of a stiuation you can only speculate on.

Step of your high horses and have a bit of humility and perspective please .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I guess I would be packing up, and moving on. I know there are times when it can be worked out, but at this point in our lives I wouldn't be open to that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)