Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do if you found out dh/so cheated on you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dont say he never would. I use to think like that also until i found out he did and still is
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I don't know

It depends on the circumstances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I hope you never have to actually face that choice. Outside of a mere hypothetical.

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

No. I'd leave. There's no way I'd ever be able to forgive or forget.

Quoting unsuspected:

I loathe this topic. All these women who say they know he wouldn't? No, you don't. Hes his own person not your well trained puppy. You may trust that he wont but you don't know.

And then the standard "I would leave." "Itd be over" agsin sweeties ... you have no clue what you woulf actually do in the reality of a stiuation you can only speculate on.

Step of your high horses and have a bit of humility and perspective please .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I think that depends a lot on if it were a one night stand type deal, or a long-term emotional affair. If I thought he loved another woman, it would be over, no doubt. And he would be leaving...house is mine and he has no rights to it thank God.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I would leave. And if he wanted me to stay, I would fake it until I were able to live and have the kids on my own(I'm a SAHM with no degree, so I would need time to get my act together).

Cheating is not tolerated and I would not be able to "work through it".

Anonymous
Not act like a crazy bitch.

Talk to him about it. Work out whatever problems we're having.

Jealousy is the most useless of all human emotions. It's really sad, the amount of women on here who would scream, cry, throw his things on the lawn, wish death upon him then pack up and leave. Damn...he must not mean very much to you if you're going to go that psycho on the first offense.
Anonymous

Use it as a reason to get out of an unhappy marriage.

TempestRayne
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Quit my babysitting job to find a regular job. Sleep on the couch until I had enough money saved up to move out with my kids. Then move out. File for a lawyer. File for reimbursement of my legal expenses. Get on with my life.
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I consider your situation an exception. You have already faced this distruction and survived.

Quoting kfroz0415:

I would, with 100% certainty, leave him. It is possible to know this, it would hurt, it would be hard, but I would leave. He cheated years ago while we were first dating, we broke up, and the main stipulation to us trying to date again was the simple fact that he had his one chance. Like the old saying, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Well I won't be made into a joke. 

Good thing that I trust 100% that he will not do this to his family.  

Quoting unsuspected:

I loathe this topic. All these women who say they know he wouldn't? No, you don't. Hes his own person not your well trained puppy. You may trust that he wont but you don't know.

And then the standard "I would leave." "Itd be over" agsin sweeties ... you have no clue what you woulf actually do in the reality of a stiuation you can only speculate on.

Step of your high horses and have a bit of humility and perspective please .

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Leave him
He already had an emotional affair and i couldnt and wont deal with an physical affair
xpectingmama10
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Cry then talk to him about what happened between us. Try to fix it. I cheated on him before and that's what he did. He cried and we talked about it and figured out what went wrong and we have been perfectly happy since. This happened when we were just dating. I had an emotional relationship with another man because I wasn't getting enough attention. And we broke up I slept with the guy and he asked me I told him the truth I couldn't lie to him. Our relationship has been so much better since. I'd only leave him if the cheating was continuous or if he hurt me or my kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)