Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Yes, but those pre-recorded tracks are of herself, so it really doesn't count

Quoting Anonymous:

She sucks and uses pre-recorded tracks

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I just asked if someone could, if they had it handy or on a computer, no need to be bitchy.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

Why should somebody post it for you when you're already on the Internet and you could probably go to YouTube and look it up yourself
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM

And just exactly what do you think it is that you came out here and "asked" (in a very DISRESPECTFUL manner - "jealous hoes"?  really?) is, when you could just as easily have gone directly to youtube and searched "beyonce superbowl" and found the performance for yourself?  If you're asking someone else to do it then you're expecting someone else to do it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm did I say I expected someone to do it for me? I asked BIG difference. Thanks though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you just go look on YouTube? Why do you expect someone to do it for you? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM
If I'm asking, that's just what I'm doing. IF I'm demanding someone post it that's an expectation. Why are you so worked up over this? Move along, get a life.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

And just exactly what do you think it is that you came out here and "asked" (in a very DISRESPECTFUL manner - "jealous hoes"?  really?) is, when you could just as easily have gone directly to youtube and searched "beyonce superbowl" and found the performance for yourself?  If you're asking someone else to do it then you're expecting someone else to do it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm did I say I expected someone to do it for me? I asked BIG difference. Thanks though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you just go look on YouTube? Why do you expect someone to do it for you? 

ItsJustKell
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought it was fine. She's very self-absorbed, but the performance was decent. No hate. But the other jealous garden tools can post the video because I'm lazy.

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

TashaB82
by Tootie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM
She did great! I dont have youtube on my phone or id post the video!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is football let alone the superbowl a family show? It's a mans sport/show!

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

You would be highly misinformed if you thought that, you know that, right? Seriously, now... Some of you crack me up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I didn't see a lot of dry humping ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)