Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't see a lot of dry humping ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

Um, did you not watch the show? It was all air humping! I am from a generation that there is dancing and then there is screwing the air. She was screwing the air. lol Again, though, it was not as terrible as the last ten or so half time shows. lol

prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM

prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I would just like to add that I am "not a jealous hoe" I didn't think it was that bad honestly, I wish sang a little more though, I thought it was more dancing than singing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM
She's not a bad dancer/singer but its getting old. It's the same thing over and over. She really grossed me out when she licked her finger and her facial expressions really annoyed me. Btw... I am not jealous of her ghetto ass. I can't stand her ghetto speaking and we need someone new already.
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't see it. I only saw a clip on the news. From what I saw though, she was dressed and dancing very sexually, which I don't appreciate. A lot of kids are around for that. My oldest son is 10, loves football and doesn't need to be seeing that. I don't understand why they always have to turn everything on earth into something sexual.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting prenatalRN:

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I haven't seen it,but my twitter and Facebook feeds are filled with men just praising her performance to high heaven.

I'm jealous of her,I admit,but I'm not a hater,she sings better than me,dances better than me,has a better body than me,and has a shitload more money than I have.That's all I need to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She sucks and uses pre-recorded tracks
honey27
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
She did fine. She did what she always does. People don't like how she performs then that's probably because they can't do it. Js
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Neither did I. The only thing close to "dry humping" was when she did Baby Boy, but that's how you dance to that. In my opinion she did great! I love Beyonce.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't see a lot of dry humping ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN