Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I thought you didn't see it?...

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't see a lot of dry humping ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I work 3rd shift at our hospital too.  :)

I saw it on yahoo this morning- well, fast forwarded through most of it as I am impatient- but, it looked really cool. 

From what I saw I like it way better than the little bit I saw of madonna's.

I normally don't watch that stuff. The games and hyped up stuff. But she's a great performer, all the tech stuff was cool, I don't see the big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM
It's CM, I'm not surprised at the reaction from these moms. Just last week someone posted a video of some attractive woman and it was titled "show your man this video", the majority of women didn't even bother to watch the video but quickly responded on how their men aren't into that "type" or that they would rather watch them... Ridiculous! The video was actually a PSA for men.

Quoting 2ndtimemom605:

I haven't seen it,but my twitter and Facebook feeds are filled with men just praising her performance to high heaven.

I'm jealous of her,I admit,but I'm not a hater,she sings better than me,dances better than me,has a better body than me,and has a shitload more money than I have.That's all I need to know.
Mcelly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM

She's annoying, but she rocked last night

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I wasn't aware the Super Bowl was a family show. Most people I know find a baby sitter, so the can drink and watch foot ball... But that's great if that's a family thing for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't aware the Super Bowl was a family show. Most people I know find a baby sitter, so the can drink and watch foot ball... But that's great if that's a family thing for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

The Superbowl has always been considered a family show, my dear. Just because a bunch of drunks have turned into party central doesn't mean a thing. The NFL and football are a very family orientated game and league. Also, I know more hardcore WOMEN football fans than I do men. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Sex sales in a mans world

Quoting Kaybean:

I didn't see it. I only saw a clip on the news. From what I saw though, she was dressed and dancing very sexually, which I don't appreciate. A lot of kids are around for that. My oldest son is 10, loves football and doesn't need to be seeing that. I don't understand why they always have to turn everything on earth into something sexual.

lovingjx3lild
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I'm not a big Beyonce fan and I think she did great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:57 PM
It always has been. Anyone with common sense knows children are watching it. Men aren't the only football fans, you know. Why do you think there was such a big stink over Janet Jackson's nip-slip?

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is football let alone the superbowl a family show? It's a mans sport/show!

Quoting Anonymous:

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I loved halftime. I was thoroughly entertained.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)