Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Will one of you jealous hoe's post the half time video ofbeyonce, all I've heard is such negativity, I bet she was great!

BTW I didn't see it because I was sleeping, resting for 3rd shift at the hospital.

Thanks ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I don't see how the NFL is family-oriented as they employee rapists, murderers and other criminals.

Beyonce rocked.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I know and it's unfortunate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex sales in a mans world

Quoting Kaybean:

I didn't see it. I only saw a clip on the news. From what I saw though, she was dressed and dancing very sexually, which I don't appreciate. A lot of kids are around for that. My oldest son is 10, loves football and doesn't need to be seeing that. I don't understand why they always have to turn everything on earth into something sexual.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Daph2387
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Football's not just for men!!! Lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is football let alone the superbowl a family show? It's a mans sport/show!

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I just watched it on youtube......whats so wrong with the performance?  Some women on here were making it sound like she was basically naked lol  I wonder if those same women bring their kids to the beach where women are really walking around half naked.   

It was an awesome half time show!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM
It has NEVER been a family show, sweetheart. It's aimed for adults, mostly MEN. That's why they're a lot of BEER commercials ( not for children) CAR commercials (mostly trucks for men, not under aged children) and HALF NAKED WOMEN dancing around for male entertainment commercials, like the one for two broke girls. All aimed and directed toward MEN during the Superbowl. It's wonderful that you know a lot women who are football fans but they watch because of a MALE INFLUENCE like.... Their fathers, uncles, brothers, boyfriend, husbands or sons, to have a common hobby. Or they are homosexual butch type women.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't aware the Super Bowl was a family show. Most people I know find a baby sitter, so the can drink and watch foot ball... But that's great if that's a family thing for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was a bit over the top for a "family show" but I thought she was ok. I just could have lived without constant dry humping the air. Of course, I am not a fan of hers, really, so..

The Superbowl has always been considered a family show, my dear. Just because a bunch of drunks have turned into party central doesn't mean a thing. The NFL and football are a very family orientated game and league. Also, I know more hardcore WOMEN football fans than I do men. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Yes it is!!!!!! That's why the NFL is a men only sport league. That's why when women play football they have to wear lingerie as a uniform,so men will watch their football league ( the lingerie league)

Quoting Daph2387:

Football's not just for men!!! Lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is football let alone the superbowl a family show? It's a mans sport/show!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Also the hair flipping it was starting to drive me nuts. I thought it was okay but feel she should have sang more but that being said it was better than some other halftime shows i have seen

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I could go without the dry humping, I bet all the guys ate it up though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Considering I replied to that thread at least an hr after I posted... I obviously took the time to watch it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought you didn't see it?...

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't see a lot of dry humping ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i agree it was better than black eyed peas but ugh i hate her voice and her songs they are aweful!

I couldn't understand a damn word she said. There was more dry humping than singing, anyway. She should have just stood on the stage and dry humped. lol

skittlefart
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM

missed it. Too busy playing with little guy lol. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
That's cool. I don't like football :-p so I really don't care.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't aware the Super Bowl was a family show. Most people I know find a baby sitter, so the can drink and watch foot ball... But that's great if that's a family thing for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

The Superbowl has always been considered a family show, my dear. Just because a bunch of drunks have turned into party central doesn't mean a thing. The NFL and football are a very family orientated game and league. Also, I know more hardcore WOMEN football fans than I do men. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)