Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms in teeny-bopper clothes?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 307 Replies

Poll

Question: What numbers are on the tags in your clothes?

Options:

Evens

Odds

Both

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 389

View Results

I see so many women on here claim to be a size 1, 3, 5, etc... It always makes me laugh because I haven't worn clothes sized that way in years.

Why are so many CMers shopping the Juniors Department?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM
3 moms liked this

i can only buy pants from the junior department. any other department doesnt look right on my body, they make me look matronly and im only 25 lol but thats why its so hard for me to shop because i dont want to dress like a 16 year old either. i guess im in that awkward in between stage?

piratehooker
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
6 moms liked this
Some women have thinner hips and that's what fits them best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Surely you can find a place that sells pants for grown women that don't look "matronly"!  25 hardly seems "in between".  I am 27, and I don't have this problem.  Are you really really thin? What size do you wear?

Quoting Anonymous:

i can only buy pants from the junior department. any other department doesnt look right on my body, they make me look matronly and im only 25 lol but thats why its so hard for me to shop because i dont want to dress like a 16 year old either. i guess im in that awkward in between stage?

amanda357
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Who cares lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I wear a size 3-5 but not because I want to look like a teenager. I have Crohn's disease, and cant keep weight on unless Im pregnant. I would LOVE to gain a pound or 5 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I am 38 and a size 3!!! I can't put weight on, even after 2 kids. My daughter takes after me also. 16 and a size 14 slim!!!

I could shop in the misses dept but all pants In that section fit weird. Junior dept fits just right and honestly I prefer being comfortable!!
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I wear size 0. I cannot wear a woman's size two without looking like a bag lady.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

i buy some clothing in juniors. i just like some of the styles and i look good in them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM
5 moms liked this
What is a 23 year old supposed to wear? Khakis and/or a cardigan?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

well where do you shop? maybe im just looking in the wrong places. I am not thin...size 10 or 12.

Quoting Anonymous:

Surely you can find a place that sells pants for grown women that don't look "matronly"!  25 hardly seems "in between".  I am 27, and I don't have this problem.  Are you really really thin? What size do you wear?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN