Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms in teeny-bopper clothes?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What numbers are on the tags in your clothes?

Options:

Evens

Odds

Both

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 389

View Results

I see so many women on here claim to be a size 1, 3, 5, etc... It always makes me laugh because I haven't worn clothes sized that way in years.

Why are so many CMers shopping the Juniors Department?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Replies (301-307):
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I buy from the juniors. Some clothes in there are the same as woman's I'm only 20 though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LLbaby143
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I can't stand it when overweight women I know say they wear a 13 or 11... I'm sure I'd be something huge too if I wore teen clothes. Instead a 2 feels and sounds much better than 5!

ididntdoit111
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

Yeah, my dad, aunt and cousin have it and none of us are heavier than 110-115lbs. My dad has had a foot of his intestines removed because of it. I have noticed that if I regulate my diet it keeps my flare ups to a minimum, but I LOVE veggies and thats what causes my flare ups. 

Quoting ididntdoit111:

Quoting missamanda86:

I wear a size 3-5 but not because I want to look like a teenager. I have Crohn's disease, and cant keep weight on unless Im pregnant. I would LOVE to gain a pound or 5 

My 14 YO son has Crohn's. He is tall and very slender. He eats plenty. So keeping on weight is difficult with this issue? That's good to know. I've been worried about him. His doc acted like it was no big deal.

Yes, he loves veggies and milk. Both cause flareups for him. Tell a 14 YO NOT to eat that yummy stir fry?? Can't do it. He has bad sleep issues. Have you had problems like that?

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Lol, jeans are jeans!

I don't west juniors tops, but have some pants from juniors department.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Um Ive not really paid attention to my sleep. Ive had 3 kids in 5 years, so I dont get alot of sleep anyways loL! I can say my dad doesnt have sleep issues...he sleeps like a rock and snores like a train! lol. I hate milk anyways, so I dont worry about that...but veggies are my favorite things to eat so I deal when I feel the need to eat them

Quoting ididntdoit111:

Quoting missamanda86:

Yeah, my dad, aunt and cousin have it and none of us are heavier than 110-115lbs. My dad has had a foot of his intestines removed because of it. I have noticed that if I regulate my diet it keeps my flare ups to a minimum, but I LOVE veggies and thats what causes my flare ups. 

Quoting ididntdoit111:

Quoting missamanda86:

I wear a size 3-5 but not because I want to look like a teenager. I have Crohn's disease, and cant keep weight on unless Im pregnant. I would LOVE to gain a pound or 5 

My 14 YO son has Crohn's. He is tall and very slender. He eats plenty. So keeping on weight is difficult with this issue? That's good to know. I've been worried about him. His doc acted like it was no big deal.

Yes, he loves veggies and milk. Both cause flareups for him. Tell a 14 YO NOT to eat that yummy stir fry?? Can't do it. He has bad sleep issues. Have you had problems like that?

F_Stathouse
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Im 27 and I shop at rue 21, dots, rugged warehouse, papaya, and vanity fair in commerce.

Im a skinny curvy and Im a size 7 in curvy pants and a size 3 in shirts. I like my shirts a bit tight, I have a flat tummy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM

My clothes come from both it dose not matter what age you are you buy  what you like and what fits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)