Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People say it all the time but my daughters birth may have actually saved my life.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. But let me start from the beginning. (years before I got preg) when I was 15 my best friend introduced me to this boy. He was funny as hell, charming, sweet. Everyone loved him and it didnt take long for me to fall for him. April 26 2005 that was the day we got together. We didnt have sex right away we waited for a month ( i know its not long but still...) after we had sex things changed. It started slowly with verbal mental emotional abuse. Then sexual. I woke up to his hand on my mouth and him inside me. (he was staying with us.) we had been together only a couple months. Then he hit me. And choked me. Threw me down the stairs. Tried breaking my arm. I covered for him I lied for him. I was depressed and started taking pills (5-8 xanax and 2 vic a day) started drinking a fifth a day. My coping mechanism alcohol and drugs. February 2007 I was 17 and found out I was 3 mnths pregnant. We got engaged. Continued in first reply
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
One day I decided my daughter wouldnt see the same shit I saw as a kid. So I left. June of 2007 and never looked back. On august 30 2007 my daughter was born. I dont drink dont do any type of drug. I love my life. Im happy I have a wonderful fiance that loves me and my daughter. we got lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So.Ill.Mama
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Wait... what?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
You deleted the other only to make it again?
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
What??? Theres more in the first reply.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Wait... what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I can honestly say if I didnt get pregnant with my DD I would be a falling over drunk...she saved me from a life of boozing it up all the time

So.Ill.Mama
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM
My bad. Sorry. Good for you for leaving :-)

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

What??? Theres more in the first reply.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Wait... what?

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
no the other one was an accident it had the wrong dates because Im a dumb ass and I hadnt realized it had posted. Im mobile so it took me a second. Also the rest of the post is in the first reply.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

You deleted the other only to make it again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM

What? You married the guy who tried to kill you?

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Yeah my daughter saved my life in more ways than 1 im not saying that when people say it its not true I just really believe that although I was way to young when I had her I may not have lived much longer because things were getting so bad with him. there were times it seemed he was trying to kill me.

Quoting missamanda86:

I can honestly say if I didnt get pregnant with my DD I would be a falling over drunk...she saved me from a life of boozing it up all the time

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM
C O N F US E D O_o
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)