Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I'm in the process of losing 60 pounds. i have lost 15 just by cutting out any beverage besides water and the occasional flavored water. i have now been working out 6 days a week ( light impact and only 40 minutes a day). i am also cutting my calorie intake and choosing much healthy foods to eat. My biggest issue right now is that i become starving in the evening, like i could eat a second dinner! I eat my supper around 6 and by 7:30-8 I feel like I could eat a horse. have any of you ladies used any appetite suppressants that work? I would prefer something that doesn't contain too much caffeine. Thank you ladies. Also any other pills that have helped you lose weight with the addition of diet change and exercise would be great. thank you ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Any success stories would also be great for motivation. I'm not looking for any crash diets , as i would like to keep this weight off!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Green coffee bean supplements I hear are very good. As far as hunger hang in there it will go away as your body adjusts to your new eating habits.
Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Sugar free Jello. With a tablespoon of Cool Whip.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM

thanks for the idea, i have done my best with the healthy snacks. sometimes i try steamed veggies or fruit and cool whip. it just doesn't seem to do the trick. I was hoping there would be something to help curb my appetite without eating

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

bump

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Brush your teeth.  The fresh feeling helps ease the desire to eat more.  And/or drink a big glass of water, green tea or black tea.  If it's the desire to munch on something, try carrot sticks, celery with peanut butter, or sugar-free, really minty gum. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Please ladies, even if you have to go anon, I'm sure some of you have tried a supplement or 2 before to help along your weight loss!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Doctor prescribed phentermine but it makes me crazy jittery and gives you heart palpitations.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Please ladies, even if you have to go anon, I'm sure some of you have tried a supplement or 2 before to help along your weight loss!

I didn't-  when i felt like that i realized i wasn't getting enough protein in my diet

Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I'm very anti supplement. I used to take ECA stacks - ephedra, caffeine, aspirin. They banned ephedra. I *LOVED* it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)