Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got pregnant by my dh's twin brother!! Wwyd?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ok, I won't go into details because you all know how babies are made, but should I tell my dh? It was a one time, stupid mistake.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM

How do you know it was his brother and not him? Cause if you have a concrete way of knowing that the odds are that he can figure it out.

But I'd just keep it to myself if I were you. If this site is any indication, this sort of thing happens all the time!

Smcclellan7080
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I smell TROLL!

gigis1
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM

yes tell himmmmmm tell him everything, it will haunt you FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER !!!!!! this conscience of our wouldnt let us sleep !!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Stop screwing people!!
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Of course, this is a ridiculously amusing troll post, but you are right.  It wouldn't be detectable, would it?

Most people are not fantastic actors and the truth would eventually come out some way.

Quoting jenmomx3:

If they are twins...no one will ever know...identical twins have identical dna...don't you watch Maury????

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I really need details ! Now!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Are they identical or fraternal twins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I find this hilarious because had this been the man, they would have says leave him and never look back! But for the woman in this situation, take it to the grave?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

How do you know it's your bil's and not your dh's? Once with your bil and tons with your dh....you'll never know who the true father is. So just leave it alone. No reason to tell your dh, what will that help? Nothing.......Just keep your secret to yourself, one of those that you take to your grave. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
How would you know its not DHs?

If you didn't have sex around when you got pregnant, dont you think DH would know its not his?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)