Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Love of your life......... have you met him? Can you have more than one in a lifetime?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I honestly believe there is more than one perfect person for everyone in the world --- have you met yours?  Or have you met a few? 

What do you believe?

I have had 3 "loves" of my life --- all three very differnt places in my life and 3 very different men.... but am grateful to have known them all.  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM

BUMP!

missamanda86
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Ive only had one true love and Im married to him <3

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I had one once. Then he hit on my mom. So that went out the window. I had another and I still think he was "the one that got away." I love my husband though. We're the best couple, more compatible than the other guys, plus, he'd never hit on my mom.

kidlover2
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I met mine. I'm with him now. I thought I had one when I first married. I was wrong
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I've only had one true love and I am married to him. I don't believe there would be anyone else for me ever.
AHmom103
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I think there's only one for me, and I've been married to him since I was 18.

Saintsational
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I believe there is more than one person. I got lucky and found one pretty early on.

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I do have "one that got away..." but if it was meant to be, we would have ended up together.

My husband is who I consider to be the love of my life. We have been together for 13 years and have endured a lot together through that time. I consider him my soul mate and best friend, even when we do not see eye-to-eye.

I do agree there can be more than one person that can be perfect for you, and unfortunately some people don't even get to have one. I feel very grateful that I am with my perfect match.

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I have. Wouldn't trade him for anything :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
die4u
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM

i have had no luck with "true love". I got married when i was 18 to my highschool sweetheart. We were together 4years and married less than a year before it fell apart. Cheater! I then married my dd's father whom i was with for almost 6 yrs married 3 and then that fell apart. Cheated on me for two years of the 3 we were married. Now i'm with a good man i love dearly and we just had a son together. I wont be getting married again... and if i do it it will be a very long time from now. I wish i wasnt so jaded but it is what it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)