Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

16 on her 3rd baby...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 54 Replies
My SIL has a habit of befriending the craziest people. She is/was friends with one of the most delusional reckless teenage girls I have ever met. When I met her she was 15, a grade behind, and pregnant with her 2nd baby. She didnt have a job or a pot to piss in. I tried to help her. I even offered to help her with summer school but like I said she is delusional.

She thinks her babies daddy is going to get into the airforce, despite having a crimal record, and she is going to be a SAHM with their kids. BTW he was arrested when she lied to the police and told them he hit her. She recanted, but he had warrants. She turned 16 slightly before she gave birth to her second and droped out soon after she and my SIL stop being friends.

Well today my SIL confermed the girl is now preggers a 3rd time. She is still with the deadbeat dad, doesn't have a pot to piss in, drop out, and best of all her now 3 y/o still can not say more than a handful of non cuss words nor does he know his ABCs(not even the song). Sadly she is too immature to realize the disservice she is doing to her many many many children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
That's a shame.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Worst part is, her mother doesn't even bother to make her/ tell her to do any better. She feels she can't say anything because she was a teen mom too. Fuck that noise! My child will not be laying her ass up in my house having baby after baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Why is this any of your concern?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM

How old is your SIL?

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM
That's sad and horrible. Where are her parents in all of this mess!
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM
That's pathetic and disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

oh damn, she has a lot on her plate and dosent have the head to handle it.

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

poor kids even her where's her parents?

amandae21
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Does talking shit about her make you feel good or something? Do you get a charge off it? You don't even know this girl. I mean, I kind-of get talking about a POS family member that is neglecting your blood kin, but a girl you don't even know??

tarakay0417
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
That is awful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)