Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is ALIVE......little boy held hostage IS OUT and ALIVE(eta full story)EDITagain

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 287 Replies
84 moms liked this

The hostage taker is dead but the little boy is out and safe.........oh thank God that baby is alive.

When I originally made this post I was majorly multi tasking.

For all those asking:

IN a nut shell.  

A week ago a man stormed a school bus. The bus driver tried to stop him and was shot dead. The man attempted to take two kids but most ran. This little 5 year old boy fainted and the guy took him. He secured himself and the boy in an underground bunker on his property and held him hostage for the last 7 days. He allowed them to drop coloring books, medicine etc down a pipe to him. Today the bunker was stormed and the man was killed and the child was rescued.

AGain sorry, for not posting the whole story. I was trying to listen to breaking news, monitor my 3 kids homework, keep them away from the news and type all at the same time, while fielding some phone calls.  Again sorry if this caused confusion. 

ETA: Please be nice ladies. This post is about gratefulness the child is out of the bunker. Some will thank God, some will thank the rescuers, some will thank some other being or person they think needs thanking. It isn't a debate just gratefulness that a little boy is alive and out of an underground bunker where he was held hostage from his family and loved ones. Thank you. We don't have to all believe the same to be grateful that this little boy is out and safe and with his family again.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM
7 moms liked this
Thank God.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM

It's a miracle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Thank god!
Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Please explain.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Thank God. I kept that poor baby in my prayers.

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Thank god!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
How did this happen? I can probably turn on the news. Lol.
Anonymous

link? they were just talking about it on the news 5 mins ago and nothing was said about him being out.

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM

huh?

Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Omgosh yay! I've thought and prayed for him everyday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)