Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

5 minute labor! *Cutest Baby Girl EVER*

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 80 Replies
7 moms liked this

Ive had to take a bit of a break from CM since my baby came a bit early. Sophia Michelle came into the wrld at 6:58pm on January 26th 2013. One of my great friends (A fellow CM'er) gave me a ride to the hospital while I was having wicked contractions and a small bit of blood. I had some serious PAINFUL contractions in the car. When we got to the hospital a nurse discharging a mom and new baby heard me screaming my head off came and got me a wheel chair. At that point I was in so much pain I could not even sign my name in at the front. A nurse comes and gets me and I get wheeled to triage to check out what was going on since i was only 38 weeks and 2 days prego. Im crying so bad and a group of nurses is snickering at me thinking "This woman can't handle pain." Well I get up to get a urine sample and change into a gown but before i could change I felt a "Plop" in the toilet and yank that cord. Im lifted up by those nurses, practically thrown onto the bed and my pants are being ripped off to check how dialated I was. Nurse screams "WE HAVE A HEAD!" I was wheeled out and they ran me to the first birthing room that was available. I am being transfered to the labor bed (surrounded by every nurse) and I tell them I NEED to push. One leg up, and my water broke in the face of the nurses who snickered before. Then One push and my daughter fell out onto the bed. Poor nurse next to me had a "Oh crap a baby on the bed" look on her face. My friend almost had a heart attack compairing everything to national geographic. So NOW comes the dr, admitting and everyone else checking out my one push baby. At this point im being asked my name, my DOB, signing concents for blood transfusions during labor while being stitched by the dr. Then i finally get IV (Really do I need it at this point?) and get to hold my angel for the first time.

Here is my baby girl who had one hell of an arrival on a full moon. Sophia Michelle 6lbs 6oz 19in long. 

My poor husband was taking our son to grandmas and missed everything. :(

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Whoops not prego anymore, should have changed the siggy! Thank god we got there when we did because she would have been born in the truck.

Tigress22304
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

omg she's beautiful!!! congrats!! Yeah it took me only 2 pushes for my daughter-she came flying out so fast-my midwife had no time to catch her lol.

LoveMyKBabies
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
She's beautiful Mama. Congratulations!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM
18 moms liked this

Both of my kiddos. Caleb And Sophia. Almost 4 and 1 week old. <3

Charliesmommy11
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
She said hey mom couldn't wait ! Congrats she's beautiful !!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupomeow
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

She is beautiful! Congrats. You have quite a story to tell her one day.

jadsmummy
1 mom liked this

She is adorable. But FYI she wasn't early she was full term. Full term is anytime after 38 weeks. 

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
That's almost identical to my dd's birth story! Crazy! My body was literally in shock afterwards. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephiebugg
1 mom liked this

Aw... she's perfect! Congrats!

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:12 PM

The hospital had no idea who I was. Got to birth in a t-shirt. Complete natural birth in a hospital. Im glad I am not the only one who have baby fly! :O

Quoting Tigress22304:

omg she's beautiful!!! congrats!! Yeah it took me only 2 pushes for my daughter-she came flying out so fast-my midwife had no time to catch her lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN