Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

5 minute labor! *Cutest Baby Girl EVER*

Ive had to take a bit of a break from CM since my baby came a bit early. Sophia Michelle came into the wrld at 6:58pm on January 26th 2013. One of my great friends (A fellow CM'er) gave me a ride to the hospital while I was having wicked contractions and a small bit of blood. I had some serious PAINFUL contractions in the car. When we got to the hospital a nurse discharging a mom and new baby heard me screaming my head off came and got me a wheel chair. At that point I was in so much pain I could not even sign my name in at the front. A nurse comes and gets me and I get wheeled to triage to check out what was going on since i was only 38 weeks and 2 days prego. Im crying so bad and a group of nurses is snickering at me thinking "This woman can't handle pain." Well I get up to get a urine sample and change into a gown but before i could change I felt a "Plop" in the toilet and yank that cord. Im lifted up by those nurses, practically thrown onto the bed and my pants are being ripped off to check how dialated I was. Nurse screams "WE HAVE A HEAD!" I was wheeled out and they ran me to the first birthing room that was available. I am being transfered to the labor bed (surrounded by every nurse) and I tell them I NEED to push. One leg up, and my water broke in the face of the nurses who snickered before. Then One push and my daughter fell out onto the bed. Poor nurse next to me had a "Oh crap a baby on the bed" look on her face. My friend almost had a heart attack compairing everything to national geographic. So NOW comes the dr, admitting and everyone else checking out my one push baby. At this point im being asked my name, my DOB, signing concents for blood transfusions during labor while being stitched by the dr. Then i finally get IV (Really do I need it at this point?) and get to hold my angel for the first time.

Here is my baby girl who had one hell of an arrival on a full moon. Sophia Michelle 6lbs 6oz 19in long. 

My poor husband was taking our son to grandmas and missed everything. :(

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Replies (71-80):
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM
That's so awesome! Ds was born nye a two push baby. He came QUICK! CONGRATULATIONS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kblossom20
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM

OMG!!!!! This is one of the craziest things I've ever read. LOL. 

So happy you and your beautiful baby are okay! Congrats!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

livelaughlov26
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Congrats she is beautiful!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Congrats!
MsEmma88
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Same here! Almost exactly. The nurses here were frantic though. Yelling for help...lol my sister works there and told me she saw a doc sprinting through the hospital lol.
helema24
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM

congrats!! the nurse that was monitoring me when i was in labor with my 3 year old ds was sceptical and was going to send me home. she couldnt find the contractions and she wa streating me like i was just no thandleing the pain well, my mom told he rto call my ob and my ob told her to put me in a room and hell check me around 6-630 to see i fi need help. the nurse got me in the room at 226 and told me to relax it would be a while before the real labor hit....umm i went from 0-60 in less than 10 minutes and by 458 they were yelling at me not to push and wait for the cart... as soon as they put me on my back out he popped. this was within seconds and he was born at 458... funny thing is i wa ssupposed to call in at 5 to see if they had a bed for me to be induced!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 PM

She is precious! Congrats. 

levansbx
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:08 PM
A beautiful little girl and an amazing story Congrats!!
cmabbott
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN