Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How many times should a woman be allowed to have an abortion before she should be made to get her tubes tied?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM

How many kids should a woman be allowed to have before she has to have her tubes tied?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Actually i disagree, i have a mentally handicapped sister when she turns 21 we are talking about getting hers tied. She lives in a halfway house and has been raped before at a state facility. You never know what will happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

As many times as she wants to have one. Nobody should be made to have their tubes tied...that's completely ridiculous.
pennerb538
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
As long as they keep giving her a protein injecton in her speem dumpster she's gunna keep going back!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
How many baby mommas should it take before they snip snip a guy?
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Sure do. Can you? You said "go ahead and tell me to mind my own uterus". So I did.

I've had two abortions. I'm glad I was and still am able to decide for myself. I went on to have two more children after I aborted. I chose when I wanted to have more children.

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

I already knew people would say this...Can't you read?

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Mind your own uterus. None of your business.

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

For the people saying "as many times as she wants" isn't that a little disgusting?  After one doesn't a person learn their lesson?  When it becomes a form of birth control it is getting a little ridiculous isn't it?  Go ahead tell me to mind my own uterus...

amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I watched a Dr Phil episode the girl had ten abortions which included 2 late term just because she could and thought it was funny. She should have been sterilized.

I think if a woman had more than three she needs mental help and yes sterilized. Don't care what anyone says. You asked for opinions and that is mine.
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:13 PM

It's not anymore disgusting than someone having as many kids as they want. 

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

For the people saying "as many times as she wants" isn't that a little disgusting?  After one doesn't a person learn their lesson?  When it becomes a form of birth control it is getting a little ridiculous isn't it?  Go ahead tell me to mind my own uterus...

a5hl3yC
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I really have no control on how many or if a woman even gets one to begin with. However I do think that the doctors should go over any and all facts before hand. I have never had one so I'm not sure how this works but I would think similar to miscarriage it is damaging to the body and the woman should be reminded and maybe even provided a little extra birth control information since chances are if it's repeat abortions she is not interested in children at the time.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Like the woman with 15 kids and was demanding someone needed to pay for her kids???

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

It's not anymore disgusting than someone having as many kids as they want. 

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I hate abortion, but no one should be forced to have their tubes tied. Unless, maybe they killed all of their living children.

I do think there should be a limit on elective abortions. Hell, I think elective abortions should be illegal, but that will never happen, so at least LIMIT it, so it isn't used like birth control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)