Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm getting 15,000 back on my taxes......LOOK at what i'm geeetttttiiiinnng!

Posted by   + Show Post

psshhh.....not really...... i just needed a catchy title ;-)

but i made the post yesterday about upgrading to an suv..we looked at a 2005 tahoe lt today at the local dealership..we have a trade in and could put some down on it, also...so i guess tomorrow we'll go play the numbers game lol...they're asking 15k and it only has 94k miles.

this isn't the exact one we're looking at, but the one we're looking at looks the same pretty much as this one.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Replies (131-135):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM
I have ownded a passat actually...which is german made...not american which is what I commented about in my reply

Quoting kattu:

I assume you've never owned a VW.

Quoting svolkov:

This. Get a newer cheaper vehicle.. that wont last more than a few yrs especially since its American made lol

Quoting Anonymous:

94,000 miles is crazy!!!!! :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kattu
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
You obviously didn't understand what I was saying. I've had two pieces of shit German cars that I got rid of. And two American made cars that are both running excellent at over 100k miles each.

Quoting svolkov:

I have ownded a passat actually...which is german made...not american which is what I commented about in my reply

Quoting kattu:

Quoting svolkov:

This. Get a newer cheaper vehicle.. that wont last more than a few yrs especially since its American made lol

Quoting Anonymous:

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Your cmment about a vw did not lead to an inference like you meant. I sold my passat when it had 225k miles on it becausebi needed a bigger vehicle

Quoting kattu:

You obviously didn't understand what I was saying. I've had two pieces of shit German cars that I got rid of. And two American made cars that are both running excellent at over 100k miles each.

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting kattu:

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting Anonymous:

Luna091306
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

We just bought an 06 Durango with less than 83K miles for 6900. 15k seems kind of high. I know Dodges are cheaper than Chevy's but still.....

teacherandamom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Too many miles

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN